Hmmmm think this is it

Good luck! Hope the weather didnt make your journey to hospital too awful - fx crossed your baby makes an appearance today, what an awesome birthday 13.12.11!!! x

How exciting! Good Luck lovely! xxx

good luck hun hope all has gone well and you are enjoying cuddles this morning x

Right, hooked up to tens machine and have taken paracetemol. Contractions every 3-4 mins. Mw happy for me to stay at home as long as long as I'm ok. Sleep not happening as it hurts too much lying down. Only manageable on ball. Hubby and I in lounge watching Love actually! Hoping he'll nap but all going ok so far Xx

Is the Tens machine working?

Oh and good luck :dance:

Hope everything has gone well and you have your LO next time we hear xx

Morning ladies. Back home at 5am 2/3cm cervix very thin and she could feel babies head. Says she thinks it'll be today Eek. Just been trying to sleep and wait for contractions to ramp up again. Gonna be a long one but please come soon baby! Xx

Yay !!! Great news!!!! Keep us posted. A due date baby-you'll be meeting your baby today. How exciting. Sleep well xxx

How are you feeling now?? - I hope you get to meet your baby today!!

Good luck hun!! Hope you have your LO today. ^_^

Feeling good. Really lucid and doing fine in between but they are really quite sore when they kick in - however remembering the breathing not that I practiced as much as I should of! Bit late now. They are every 5-7mins and much stronger and longer than before. Will need to hook back up to tens in a bit I think. Thanks for your support tho ladies. It's really helping Xx

Wow you sound like your doing so well.... good luck your almost there keep us updated hun xx

glad your doing so well!! it's so exciting!! :D x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back