could this be it?!?!?

:yay: I hope everything is going well and you've managed some rest. What an exciting day!!!! Good luck!!

Yippie! :yay: I'm so excited for you Rachel!

Hope you are doing well and trying to get some rest, wont be long till you meet your little one! :baby:

XXX

Well no update for quite a while so hopefully she's well and truly on her way now. Thinking of you Rach and hope she arrives soon, looking forward to reading about it and seeing pictures. It very exciting that your waters have gone xx

Good luck and waiting for the exciting news! :) x

good luck omgosh how exciting!!! not too far off your due date either :):) xxx

Hope you got some rest hun. And I hope she is well and truley on her way now
xx

I am itching to hear some news!!

Does racheal have a text buddy? I hope she's ok! Ohhh another PF baby :yay: so exciting xx

Oooooh just caught up with this thread x x can't wait to see pics and hear the story x x good luck Rachel x

I'm guessing she doesn't have a text buddy which is a shame, i would have volenteered for the job, ah well! I guess no news is good news, and something must be happening. Really looking forward to a update x

oohhhh just caught up - good luck honey - looking forward to reading your story x

Hope all has gone / going well.... cant wait to see piccies :)

Just seen this!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Ahhhh! So exciting.. Can't wait for some news!! xxx

Looking forward to hearing some news, hope you're ok! Awww Im welling up! :)

So excited for you that its all happening!!! Good luck and enjoy meeting your little girl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back