Hmmmm think this is it

Good luck hun, hope baby gets a move on xxxxxxxxx

How exciting! I hope things move along for you.

Last edited:
Keep that tens machine on for as long as possible. That'll be my technique. U can do it lady and r are really well xxxx so excited for you... Wriggle your jaw when u r having contractions, stops us getting tense and holding pain xxxx

Any more news hun? Hopefully you're well on your way. xx

Nope still at home! Contractions on average 6 mins apart, some 3 some 9 lasting 2mins. Quite sore, watching bourne identity eating wine gums! Dunno how much longer ill cope with pain at home gonna go back in the bath I think but tens machine is a godsend! X

Bored of this now :eek:( Not getting any closer together but more painful and lasting longer. But mw said not to go back til 3 in 10 for several hours and may as well be at home with entertainment. OH and I just went for a walk in the rain to try and get them going a bit better but all it did was hurt like hell when they hit and I probably looked like a moron swinging my hips standing on the pavement! :eek:) Bouncing on my ball again to try and get this baby out! Come on.... (sorry for the moan but I know I won't get any sleep tonight!) :eek:s x

Oh Hun, u r doing fab!! I can only imagine what u look like walking down the street doing that-brilliant! I hope and expect I will be doing the same thing soon! Keep going-def better being at home than at hospital xxx

you're doing great! definitely best to stay home as long as poss! can't be much longer now!

How are you?

Sending well wishes to you! How exciting :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back