Raspberry Leaf tea....

nickilubs

Reaction score
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Its horrible!

Do you have sugar with yours? Is there anyway to make it taste nice? Do different ones have different tastes? :shock: Its really nasty tasting! Is it worth it in the end though?

Any ideas? :)

i dont put anything in mine.....im not a tea drinker so i guess i have no concept of what good tea tastes like.....but i kinda dont mind it.

Try getting the tablets.....just drink them with water though, i took one with a sip of coke....bad idea cuz i kept burping and it so badly tasted like tea powder hahaha!

I don't know hun! Bless you lol! :hug:

I would say try the tablets too. It's supposed to help with your cervix or something during labour and avoiding tearing - So I guess it is worth the end result!! x

I cant imagine drinking it... Ewww :puke:

Get the capsules, Holland and Barratt :)

My stuff's Raspberry leaf and Apple, it tastes sweet like fruit tea. It's not bad, but I keep forgetting to drink it, I managed to remember two cups yesterday so will probably swap to tablets after they've run out.

Hehe, I love it! I love fruit tea though so thats probably why. But i got the tablets too as they are supposed to be more potent and useful (I started the tea a bit too late).
It is supposed to be worth it though- helps with the second stage of labour so stick with it if you can!

I never even tried mine as was put off just by how many people said it was yuk!! Tablets might be worth a go instead hun, I was only just about to go and get some but never got the chance!!

i got the tablets yesterday & as long as you dont mind taking fairly big capsules then i find they dont really have a taste.... its more te colour & size of them that was putting me off :lol: got mine from holland & barrett. Although not sure how im supposed to take them so taking one three times a day at the mo... anyone else know exactly how im supposed to be taking them?

I bought the tea bags today and they are ok with 2 spoons of sugar in it. I had the capsules last time and I emptied them into a cup of hot water and stirred it. I found that ok until I got to the bottom and all the yukky bits!!! The tea isnt too bad though to be honest!!!!How many cups of the tea are people having?
xxx

thought i would get some seeing as i am being induced in 8 days! taking 3 a day which is the maximum dose so be interesting to see how things go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back