OH YES

paiges_mummy

Reaction score
Just to let you all know, its gonna be my turn tonight :shhh: :shhh:

Im gonna have a massive plate of vindaloo curry, the biggest orgasm ever :rotfl: :rotfl: and some raspberry leaf tea :puke: :puke:

I cant take this no longer, not waiting another 10 days, my backs agony I cant wait anymore..

SHALL WE SEE IF IT WORKS :think: :think: :think:

go for it, good luck.

Was looking up the brown sugar thing, anybody know about it?? think squig did it and look what happened to her.

I'm getting desperate now too :roll:

moomoo192 said:
go for it, good luck.

Was looking up the brown sugar thing, anybody know about it?? think squig did it and look what happened to her.

Oh yeah, I recommended that one to her :D You have to mix 4 tablespoons of brown sugar with half a cup of boiled (and then cooled slightly) water. Apparently it really works :wink:

KJL said:
moomoo192 said:
go for it, good luck.

Oh yeah, I recommended that one to her :D You have to mix 4 tablespoons of brown sugar with half a cup of boiled (and then cooled slightly) water. Apparently it really works :wink:

what does it actually do???
how does it work??
is it like castor oil in the way it empties you???
how long to take effect??

might do it but got my nieces birthday party later so don't want to ruin that :rotfl:

Funny....I always have a massive orgasm when I eat spicy curry :think:

Oh and while you are doing all them things tweak both nipples too, it stimulates your uterus :wink:

Good luck :dance:

I plan on doing the same saturday night as can't do the sex bit tonight as DH is working till 2am and he's got no chance of waking me :sleep:

So the on Saturday plan is

Have a long walk
Eat lot's of pineapple
Have my 2 raspberry leaf tablets
Eat a hot curry
Have nice warm bath and a glass wine
Have sex and put pillows under me bum to keep sperm there for as long as possible!! :wink:

If that don't work I don't know what will! There are only so many times I can do all this before I go crazy! :rotfl:

moomoo192 said:
KJL said:
moomoo192 said:
go for it, good luck.

what does it actually do???
how does it work??
is it like castor oil in the way it empties you???
how long to take effect??

might do it but got my nieces birthday party later so don't want to ruin that :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Ha ha! Not sure how it works but loads of people swear by it! I'm going to give it a go next week (when I'm 37 wks). Ooooh give it a go, I really wanna know if it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back