• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

questions

I only just saw this thread, im so sorry Layla. Im thinking of you hun. :hug:

all my thoughts and :pray: are with you for tuesday hun
:hug: xxxxxxxx

Good luck for tomorrow Layla!!! I'll be thinking of you :hug:

thanks guys

home now, had a big loss on the way home, wasnt nice...

I have just tested again, dont know why, had one pregnancy test left so thought id use it, and its the strongest BFP yet?!

does anyone know how long the hormone takes to get out of your system?

xxx

They told me that your body holds onto the hormone for a couple of days after you miscarry... then after then your hcg levels return back below the decectable level.

am praying that its just cervical erosion or something like a couple of people have said....

lots of prayers your way

xox

Just found this on a google search........

Question: How long does it take my HCG level to return to zero after a loss?

Answer: It can take 5-6 weeks for your HCG levels to drop after a loss. Levels may drop off sooner than 5-6 weeks depending on how far along you were with the pregnancy and how your body is responding to the loss. Doctors will sometimes test levels to make sure that they are dropping and will monitor other symptoms. Once a doctor determines you are not facing any complications, they may discontinue with monitoring the levels.

aw layla hun, i'm thinking of you. Really hope things will be ok :hug: xx

I'm sorry I've go no info but all the luck in the world.

Hi

HUn so sorry once again hope your okay and wish you all the luck for next time xxxx
Katrina

layla im so sorry hun :hug: am thinking of you and im only up the road if you need a friend i can be there in half hour hun you only need to say and il jump on train xxxxxxx

aww thanks Rach, same goes to you too!!

had the scan, its gone, i expected that anyway coz i had a very heavy bleed yesterday.

going to have the pill injection for a while and lose some weight, i have piled it on since having Coby, then we will try again.

thanks everyone for your messages.

xxx

:hug: my thoughts are with you and your family hun xxxxxxxx

Layla, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, lots of hugs to you :hug:

I'm so sorry Layla, thats such sad news.

will be thinking off you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Layla I am so sorry to read this & send you the biggest hug possible! :hug:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member