• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

better outcome than expected update pg 1

Aw puppy, that's put such a smile on my face! Yay! Congratulations!

Look after yourself.

Valentine Xxx

:hug: Im glad all is working out for you, Must have been a tough few days waiting :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: So pleased for you puppylove, now take care of yourself and make sure you get lots of pampering from your OH!

Thanks to you all ive been taken it easy since yesterday and my b/f has been brilliant doing lots of things for me, we are off to Turkey on tuesday for a week's holiday so ill be taken it easy there too and making the most it all. Im gonna hold off posting in 1st trimester until i get my next scan in 4 weeks time so until then everyone on here and our parents know for now but will definitly be telling the rest of our families and friends after the next scan hoping everything will be ok.

:hug: :hug:

Thanks again to you all xx

Awww that is absolutely wonderful news; so happy for you :cheer:

Have a great holiday :hug:

Just seeing this now and I'm so happy for you :clap: :hug: Congratulations (or as they say in Dutch: Gefeliciteerd!)

WOW!

Thats exellent news, so happy for you.

This happened with my sister, she had 1 mc before and with her 2nd child she had bucket loads of bleeding, went for a scan and told them she knows shes mc'ing, write in her notes and send her home. Even the sonographer was like ''THE BABY IS FINE!!!'' all of them nearly fainted lol

You must feel so relieved and i'm so so so so happy 4 u!

YAY!

Call me emotional due to my first bfp...

but I welled up when I read your update!

Congratulations to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW!

Thats exellent news, so happy for you.

This happened with my sister, she had 1 mc before and with her 2nd child she had bucket loads of bleeding, went for a scan and told them she knows shes mc'ing, write in her notes and send her home. Even the sonographer was like ''THE BABY IS FINE!!!'' all of them nearly fainted lol

You must feel so relieved and i'm so so so so happy 4 u!

YAY!

Call me emotional due to my first bfp...

but I welled up when I read your update!

Congratulations to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi to you all thanks again for all the congrats, last week sunday i had some more bleeding discharge, and again abit on the monday and with heading off to Turkey on the tuesday i thought id ring the hospital to see what they say so they said its probably nothing but come on ahead for a check up, well i went and the baby was fine thankfully and showing up at 7w1d, went on holidays on the tuesday for 1 week and on and off i had like some brown discharge but i didnt worry to much about it, and the last day of the holiday i has stomach pains which lead to diaorreah (SP) and vomiting so tried to drink water and eat lightly but nothing was staying down so decided to go see the doc in the hotel yesterday morning he said id a stomach infection (me thinking mayb more like food poisoning) so he sent me to the hospital which i didnt want to go but went and told them i didnt want checked over as im not so sure of hospitals in Turkey as to how clean etc they are so got back to the hotel and slept for a while and felt a bit better headed to the airport and had more diaorreah :oops: got home eventually after being delayed for 4 hrs and didnt do much today but had a bit more blood loss so rang the gynie clinic and they say it could be due to the sickness for the last days but to come tomoro for a check up, so ill know more tomoro.

Puppylove (sorry that was a bit long)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back