• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

better outcome than expected update pg 1

Well yet another update, went back to the hospital for a check up and the doc had a look via my belly and we saw yet again the baby doing very well and getting bigger and the heart is beating very well so we are yet again over the moon last monday the baby was 10mm and today it was 17mm so its doing great, the doc today says i need to go back again next week for another check up and ive then my normal appointment the following week but the doc today says its best if i go back every week until the safe period is over so they can keep a good eye on me, so only a few more weeks then ill post in the pregnancy section. thanks again to all you wonderfull people on this forum. :hug: :hug:

that's wonderful news Puppylove :hug: :hug: So nice to see a happy story in this section :D

Hi Puppylove,

Haven't been in here for a while but just wanted to say how pleased I am for you :cheer: Sounds like you've had a rough and worrying time but I reckon this one is going to be just fine.

All the very best,

Thanks DaisyRose and Rusks, i was at the hospital yesterday again for another check up saw the baby and heard the heart beat all is going good the baby is now 29mm so its growing well and i showed in at 9w6d my due date is the 6 april only 3 days before my 33rd birthday :) another appointment on tuesday so ill up date again then.

:hug: :hug:

Sounds like fantastic news. I hope things continue to go well :hug: How often are you going in for check ups?

Hi emeraldroses thanks, well my first appointment was the scan with the sac and no baby so i had to go back the next week and thats when i saw the baby for the first time i think i was 6 weeks or so then, then the gynie man says i need to go back in 4 weeks time to see him again but because i had the bleeding alot and was going off on holidays i rang for advice to the hospital and they told me each time to go in for a check up so it has been every week since my 6 week scan, the doctor i saw last week was a female gynie doctor and she says its better if i go every week until the safe period is over because of the bleeding she is very nice and seems to spend more time with you so ive asked to change over to her so my scan on thursday showed me at 9w6d.

Hows things with you did? you have a nice holiday? Hows your new job going? i will get around to emailing you very soon, i start work on monday so im trying to make the most of my last weekend b4 i have to start :)

puppylove :hug:

Another update.....

Went to hospital on tuesday for another check up all was great baby still growing good and the heart was beating very strong i hadnt had any blood loss in a week so the doc says i can come back in 2 weeks time but if i loose any blood between now and the 2 weeks i can get an appointment straight away.

Well yesterday was i at the hospital again as i had a little more blood loss on thursday and again everything was ok, when i came home about half an hr later i walked up stairs while i was talking on the telephone and came back down but not holding on to the rail, but getting to the the last few steps didnt i slipped and fall my bum is brusied and ive cut my arm on the wall i hope the baby is ok ive not had any blood loss or anything, my next appointment is on the 25 sept but if ive any blood loss ill try to get an appointment but i really am hoping everything will be ok with the baby.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else and was everything ok?

Gosh my heart went out for you and I was so relieved to get down the page to see that all is well. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Congratulations hun xxx

Enjoy your pregnancy.

Well another update time....

It showed up my scan i was 11w6d but i think ill be 12 weeks on sunday so ill be counting from the sunday :)

Went yesterday to my scan and it was great the baby was moving around for the first time and it was amazing to watch the heart beating very good and the baby is growing good too.

Doctor says ive to go back to the hospital every week until im 16 weeks pregnant.

Think ill move to first second tri very soon thanks to everyone for there support :hug: :hug: :hug:

Arrrr Congratulations, Glad everything's fine. Wouldn't worry too much about your fall, Silly me fell off a chair (climbing on it to look at my bump in chimney breast mirror) :cry: I landed very hard straight on my back and all was fine :)

Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy and I hope your bleeding doesn't come back :hug:

I love that something goes right for a change :cheer:

Hi Jade thanks well when i saw my scan last thursday i was pleased to see the baby moving around and all was ok so thankfully the baby wasnt effected by my silly fall down the stairs, im sure u where afraid also that something had happened to your baby after your fall but im sure glad all was ok for you too.
Heading tomoro for another one of my scans so ill update again tomoro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back