• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

questions

so sorry for your loss layla, i really am you take care of yourself i am thinking of you and your bean xx :hug:

:hug: Oh Lyayla i am soo sorry for you loss, i know where you are coming from hun,

Just remember we have been through it too and are here for you if you need us

Take care darling x

i am so sorry layla hun i have been prying for the last week it was all ok and i am so sorry sending u loads oh hugs

layla im so sorry hun you lost your lttle baby im sending you loads of hugs to you and your family
xxxxxxxxxxx

just to let you know we are all thinking of you and so sorry you are both going through this the loss of a baby at any stage is heart breaking my thoughts are with you both :hug: xxxx

Hi Layla,

I've only just read this thread. I'm so sorry about your loss. Thinking of you you at this sad time.

Sending you hugs :hug:

Layla I am so so sorry to read about your sad loss last month
sad1.gif
sad1.gif
sad1.gif

I'm sorry I was not around at the time to offer you any support, but wish you all the very best of
goodluck1.gif
on getting your next BFP...Hope all goes well for you.
morehugs.gif

dreams.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back