Pressure.

charlene09

Reaction score
Been having lots of pressure the past hour or so but also lots of movement.

Drank a cup of Raspberry leaf tea too and since then ive had lots of braxton hicks and i mean loads. they're starting to hurt.

Don't know weather this is a sign that AJ is ready to come and see mummy and daddy for the first time. probably not though as he is stubborn as anything!

Can't wait for him much longer i'm just so excited :(

How r things this morning? So exciting at the end isn't it!! xx x

Been having lots of pressure the past hour or so but also lots of movement.

Drank a cup of Raspberry leaf tea too and since then ive had lots of braxton hicks and i mean loads. they're starting to hurt.

Don't know weather this is a sign that AJ is ready to come and see mummy and daddy for the first time. probably not though as he is stubborn as anything!

Can't wait for him much longer i'm just so excited :(

I wish you all the best Hun n I'm glad to see RLT does work. Will head to holland n barratts or neals yard :)

Really hope its the start of things for u hun x x

Rlt does bring on bhs when i drink it things start to happen time to get some more down me x

hope this is the start of something hun,cant believe your nearly due. still remember you getting bfp xxxxx

goodluck and fingers crossed that this may be the start if things. keep us informed!

xx

Rlt does bring on bhs when i drink it things start to happen time to get some more down me x

It caused braxton hicks for me too. and then I woke up in the middle of the night with period pains had to take 2 painkillers

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back