Normal tea doesnt taste normal anymore :|

*Cupcake*

Reaction score
Ive been drinking raspberry leaf tea 3 times a day for over a week now so I havent had a cup of normal tea in that time. I ran out of raspberry leaf tea bags and my OH isnt back from work with my new box. So I thought Id have a cup of normal tea which is my fav drink ever, milk and 1 sugar... It tasted wrong. The milk isnt off or anything. Am I silly for being rather upset? I love drinking tea but I really didnt enjoy drinking it just. Has anyone else gone off normal tea since starting raspberry leaf?

I went off my beloved PG Tips the moment I fell pregnant, I haven't had a cup of tea throughout my entire pregnancy, it just doesn't taste right - I also went off tea when I was PG with my son, but I'm carrying a girl this time, so it must be that pregnancy and tea are not compatible - not for me anyway! Can't wait for my first cup after baby's born!! :cheer:

I still love tea but coffee hasn't tasted the same since being pg. I couldn't stand it at all in first tri, and now if I have a cup it doesn't taste as nice as normal.

Never tried the raspberry leaf tea, too busy popping the capsules :D

GONE OF TEA :shock:
To me that would be one of the most upsetting things ever :(
i LOVE my cuppa tea :cheer: :hug:
I complealty sympthyise and i hope your liking for tea returns ASAP
oh not liking tea anymore it would give me nightmares :rotfl:
no seriously cant live with out the stuff

im not trying that raspberrynstuff if its going to do that :shakehead:
poor you hun :hug:
sarah

geordie lass said:
GONE OF TEA :shock:
To me that would be one of the most upsetting things ever :(
i LOVE my cuppa tea :cheer: :hug:
I complealty sympthyise and i hope your liking for tea returns ASAP
oh not liking tea anymore it would give me nightmares :rotfl:
no seriously cant live with out the stuff

im not trying that raspberrynstuff if its going to do that :shakehead:
poor you hun :hug:
sarah

I'm gutted that I went off my beloved tea again! It was the same when I was PG with my son, but the moment he was born, I was straight after a cuppa! I'm SO looking forward to my first cup of tea after this baby is born!! :cheer:

RASPBERRY LEAF TEA IS :puke:
i tried some this morning. I can't stand it. My OH quite likes it though... maybe it'll help him through my contractions..lol

I went off coffee in 1st trimester.

A funny thing happened as my boss thought that I had been looking really stressed (when in fact I was having morning sickness) so he wanted to take me to Starbucks (as he knows I love Starbucks) to discuss if I was ok and if my worload was too high. I just couldn't stand the smell of Starbucks as it made me really nauseous! Bless him, he was so worried about me. I ended up telling him that I was pregnant as I was nearly 12 weeks (even my parents didn't know at that stage).

When my morning sickness eased off I decided not to go back to drinking coffee - thought may be better for the baby.

I've been drinking the rasberry leaf tea, but struggling a little. Does anyone else feel a bit sick after drinking it - particularly if drinking it with an empty stomach?

I've been thinking about trying the tablets... BabyBee - perhaps they would be better for you too?

Yeh the raspberry tea did make me feel sick!
I do have the tablets but not enough to last me from now til the end and they are more expensive so i was hoping to be able to drink the tea as it was cheap! lol.

On the normal tea front again, i just love a cuppa, and am developing a coffee taste! ut oh... maybe i should get some decaf!

RACHEL I BLAME YOU FOR THIS :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:
:hug: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

the day after this post i had a cuppa in the morning and felt sick thought NAH just morning sickness :pray:
then had one that afternoon yep felt sick

I was hoping it would all stop and id wake up from this nightmare
but nop

now every time i have a cup of tea i feel quesy and ive actually been sick a few times
im going to have to stop drinking it
crying.gif

so you MISSY are in big trouble!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :x :rotfl:

Rachel21 said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: Sowwie :hug: :hug: :hug: I feel your pain :'(

oh well :shakehead: :roll: i guess i forgive you since im such a nice person :wink: :rotfl:

we can suffer in our hell of no tea together :hug: :cry: :hug:

sarah :lol:

tea has been doing the same to me

it is only ok once a day now in the morning !

x

Ginnymarie said:

x

oH YOU POOR THING ANOTHER SUFFERER join our club we can cry together :cry: :cry:

i think its the milk my midwife sadi to stop drinking milk unless its skimmed at 37 weeks and the milk dose something to the gut and the nutrients of food
mabye our babies are saying stop drinking semi skimmed :think: skimmed is yuck though!!! i might as well just put more water in the cup

geordie lass said:
Ginnymarie said:

x

oH YOU POOR THING ANOTHER SUFFERER join our club we can cry together :cry: :cry:

i think its the milk my midwife sadi to stop drinking milk unless its skimmed at 37 weeks and the milk dose something to the gut and the nutrients of food
mabye our babies are saying stop drinking semi skimmed :think: skimmed is yuck though!!! i might as well just put more water in the cup

:shock: :shock: I've still got cravings for flavoured milk and I'm drinking several glasses of whole or semi skimmed a day still! Maybe this is why I've been feeling so ill recently? :think:
I've gone off skimmed since being pg.
I'll ask my midwife on friday

You girls are gonna hate me for this...

I NEVER drank tea before pregnancy as I thought it mang. Now I think it tastes YUM! So no doubt I'll go right off it again once the baby is born and you'll all go back to being tea monsters? :hug:

debecca said:
You girls are gonna hate me for this...

I NEVER drank tea before pregnancy as I thought it mang. Now I think it tastes YUM! So no doubt I'll go right off it again once the baby is born and you'll all go back to being tea monsters? :hug:

4.gif
nana.gif

NOT FAIR

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member