faint positives? please help

Can see lines on all of them hun!! Fingers crossed it,s your :bfp:

Fingers crossed hun, we are only playing! Test when you are ready.

Maybe even wait until first wee tomorrow for the digi (if you can resist!)

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

LOL I'm not sure I can resist hun :poas:
I will post and let you know as soon I do! I guess i'm just scared i'll see those words 'NOT PREGNANT' xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

I will post and let you know as soon I do! I guess i'm just scared i'll see those words 'NOT PREGNANT' xxxxxxxx

Yeah it's not nice when that happens. Sometimes it's a bit early for the digis, but if you get a Not Pregnant on the digi just wait a couple of days and try again.

Alternatively if you do a Tesco's own brand it's the same sensitivity as the digi, if you get a line on that then you should definitely get a positive digi!

Best of luck xx

Your tests look like mine did on Xmas eve! Got my bfp on a digi the next day!!

Good luck Hun x x

My tests were very similar- faint lines on 3 ICs and a tesco's own. Did a digi the next day pregnant 1-2! Seeing it in words is the most amazing thing.

FX for you hun, but I'm pretty confident, looking at those tests, that you are preggers!! :)

XX

xxxxxxxxx

Yeah it's not nice when that happens. Sometimes it's a bit early for the digis, but if you get a Not Pregnant on the digi just wait a couple of days and try again.

Alternatively if you do a Tesco's own brand it's the same sensitivity as the digi, if you get a line on that then you should definitely get a positive digi!

Best of luck xx

Thank you. Its funny you should say that as I was In was tesco an hour ago and I thought I might as well buy one of their own brand......BFN. I did my digi after and that was BFN too.

I'll wait a few days like you said, maybe its too early for me x x x

I've just gone back to my Tesco own brand and there is a faint pink line x x x

This is my Tesco own brand...

I ripped off the top plastic cover because I find it hard to see a line through it and when I did I saw the faint pink line....

x x x

Attachments

• bbbbbbbbb.jpg
    bbbbbbbbb.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 77
The digi's aren't the most sensitive from what I have heard, but I am by no means an expert! The hormone detected by the tests doubles in your system every day, so perhaps give it a day or two and then test again. Faint lines mean that the hormone must be present in order for the test to pick it up- maybe jut not enough for the digi- maybe try using fmu?

XX

I can see a line on the tesco one.

They are faint but deffo there on all the pics you have posted.

XX

The digi's aren't the most sensitive from what I have heard, but I am by no means an expert! The hormone detected by the tests doubles in your system every day, so perhaps give it a day or two and then test again. Faint lines mean that the hormone must be present in order for the test to pick it up- maybe jut not enough for the digi- maybe try using fmu?

XX

I've heard they're not that sensitive too, but I'm not expert either. I think it's something like 50miu and the IC ones I've got are 10miu. I feel happier I have a line on the tesco one so I'll wait a few days and use FMU on my next digi I think x x x

I can see faint line on your Tesco test, you may just need to leave it another day or two for it to show on the digi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back