No AF and BFN club!!

Thanks hun. :) x x

I'm in the same boat as you - CD84 today still no AF and I tested I think a week or 2 ago and got a BFN so not really sure which way it'll go for me really. Does that mean you've got another week to wait before he'll allow a blood test? My doc is useless, hubby put his foot down and said we weren't leaving til he did something to help us - he ended up giving us both a scan referral and a blood test request. :thumbup:

Hope it gets sorted for you soon hun, I know how frustrating it is. x x

my af should be due 1st march am sooo convinced am preg again.....keep in touch n let me no wot happens with u hun xxxx

Will do, hubby has phoned the surgery and they haven't got my results so should have them next Monday or Tuesday. :thumbup:

Feeling so nervous about it but hubby and my mum(!) think we're pregnant - trying to keep positive but v. hard cos it really could go either way for me. Praying it's BFP!

Really hope the witch stays away for you, keep us updated hun. :)

x x

am here too 16dpo i tested last week but nothing think it was too early! so ive stuck it out an waiting 3 days late no af!

fx an lots of baby dust for everyone! xx

14dpo, Tested this morning and BFN.
:(
Af due today so have to wait and see, if nothing within the next week will book an appointment at the docs.

Sorry to hear it was BFN Stephanie, FX it's a shy BFP and the witch stays away! x x

Doubt it. i used a first response which is supposed to be 99% effect within 2 days before your missed period?
So fed up!!

Doubt it. i used a first response which is supposed to be 99% effect within 2 days before your missed period?
So fed up!!

i know people rate theses alot but every woman is different first response didnt work for me till i was 5 weeks + so id gone over my af by a week :O nothing picked it up till near enough 6weeks theres hope as af hasnt show yet! xx

Yip! I have heard a few say this about FR, maybe it's just not a good brand for you :hug:

I hope so. Im so fed up at the moment. And something going on with my moods. One minute i feel like bursting into tears and the next i just feel really really annoyed. At nothing. Just wanna have a huge rant at someone but i have no clue what it is i want to rant about.
:/

You could still be pregnant, I know several people who didnt show up pregnant untill 3 months late... minimum. Most of those ladies, it didnt even show up on blood tests or urine tests. So if you FEEL that you may be pregnant, don't give up hope. Just prepare yourself, mentally, for the worst. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back