Help, really worried as bfp sooo faint :-/

cassiek25

Reaction score
Hi girls, I am worrying myself silly here...I have just got a bfp tonight. It my last three pregnancies have ended in miscarriage, one ectopic do it's hard to be excited coz I feel like this is going the same way. I am 15dpo now and my tests using asda own brand are soooo faint and my digi says 1-2 I've read air of women say they got a 2-3 result at 14dpo. For those of you who have used clear blue digit how many dpo were you if you received a 2-3 result? I'd appreciate any answers. Thanks in Advance xxx

Sorry About the spelling!! Ive just read my message back. Stupid predictive text lol xx

You may have ovulated a few days later or the egg may have taken a while to fertilise, hence the difference in dates. Congratulations though, i hope this pregnancy works out for you :) x

I know exactly how you feel. It's so scary not knowing. yes some women get 2-3 at 14 dpo. but everyone is different you could have OVed late or maybe your little bean took a little longer to travel down the tube. I Oved a whole week late this time we caught. So I got a BFN on the day my AF was due, I shouldn't have tested though because I was charting and using OPKs I knew I was late that cycle.

I got a 1-2 at 14dpo. Then 2-3 a week later and 3+ 4 days after that.

Give it a week and do another. 1-2 is what it's supposed to say at 14 dpo. But at 14dpo I'd wished mine had said 2-3 as well. We all want to see high numbers or strong lines.

So I understand your worry. We are all super paranoid. Just remember to look after yourself and that as hard as it is there's not a lot we can really do other than avoid caffeine etc to prevent miscarriage if it's going to happen.

What time did u do your test, try with FMU x

I got 2-3 at 15dpo hun!

But please bear in mind the conception indicator is far less reliable than the result (I think it is 80% accurate??)

With your history I think you should go to your Dr's and ask for some quantative blood tests to check youe hCG level is risng!

Best of luck and I hope all is OK

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone for your replies. I tested totally negative at 13dpo so I know my hcg levels must still be pretty low. Just can't help feeling negative after the last three I will go to the doctors Monday. Just really hoping its not another ectopic because with that one my tests were super faint as well I think they will scan me at 6 weeks because of my previous ectopic so I guess I'll know then for sure. Hate the waiting game :-( xxx

hi i got faint lines on a asda test at 12 dpo and 13 dpo i got 2-3 on a digi best of luck xx

I got a 2-3 on a digi but dont know how manys dpo i was sorry x

but all my hpt were very faint for a good week after a digi test x

go to your gp hun if your worried x hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111