faint positives? please help

I was just gonna suggest a FRER. But the tests uv posted defo look positive to me!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Digis are 25mIU, same as the Tesco brand. Remember the fact that you did it in the evening means that your urine isn't as strong. You're better doing it with your first morning urine (FMU) in a couple of days xx

As Leesey says, I see lines :) but FMU will be stronger tomorrow, good luck!xx :dust:

Deffinately see a line on all, my lines were the same on the cheapies soooo faint. Tested with s Digi to confirm. Good luck, fingers crossed xx

I got a faint line on a tesco test, which took a while to show up, and I got my digi 1-2 weeks the next day with fmu. Added my tesco pic for u :)

I would say u are defo preggers hun :D xx

Attachments

• another 10dpo.jpg
    another 10dpo.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 47
I can definitely see lines on all of them hun :D I got an even fainter line today and really hoping its my bfp. Do a digi with fmu, that's the best way, think I might do that too in the morning. Good luck :dust: x x

I can definitely see lines on all of them hun :D I got an even fainter line today and really hoping its my bfp. Do a digi with fmu, that's the best way, think I might do that too in the morning. Good luck :dust: x x

Thanks vixie77. did you do your digi this morning? x x x:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back