No AF and BFN club!!

Yes Pos, its SOOOOO annoying. I read all these faint line BFPs at a few DPO or after 1 day being late and mine are still BFNs 2/3 days late. Stupid body, its probably not pg as usual so I might as well pack some tampons in my bag tonight when we go out *hmmmph*

well dont give up hope because i have been late the past few days ive done lots of online research and read of many ladies getting a bfp after bfn's and after their af due date xxx

I love your positive attitude hun, I've been the same about my BFNs in that it makes me think I can't be pregnant but then I just have that niggling feeling that this cycle is different. :( I could be wrong and I probably am but I can't help it lol. I think my crazy long cycles have a lot to do with it to be honest. :( x x

it would send me mad if i were you, i really hope this is your bfp hun. i think you have a really good chance, as i said ive read of lots of girls getting a bfp after bfn's and after af due date so you could still be in with a shot xxxxxxx

I think you are amazingly patient MissJ, i go crazy every month and i only have to wait 32 days at the most.

I am NOT doing any early tests this month... and if i even suggest it please give me a SLAP!

Thanks girls, I guess I'm just used to wacky cycles lol. :)

Will do Nurse. ;) x x

How about the no af, bfn and no bd'ing club - members, 1 - me!! xx

Ahah, how about the.. 'Gotta wait 2 weeks til my next AF (if it does come that is) been bd'ing every two days since my last AF and getting all these ewwie pregnancy symptoms!' club! Raise hands if you're a dedicated member.. *raises hand* Oh the sadness! :violin:

Good luck though ladies :) If I had a time machine I'd pop us all in it xx

Morning ladies, CD 3 and no AF and no symptoms of it however, still BFN but Im using cheapies from Ebay

ah girls, hang in there! cherry maybe u should get a brand if the witch doesn't arrive by the end of the week. i had a bit of pink cm this morning so i'm expecting her to arrive properly by the end of the day. it was a tiny bit of brown yesterday and a tiny bit of pink today. x

Is that normal for you Positivity? x x

I agree Cherry, perhaps try a proper brand test in the morning? x x

the brown is normal, i dont' normally get pink though but i'm sure she is here. i wish she would show a bit more of her face though as i have blood tests booked for tomorrow which i beileve are meant to be done on cd3, i dont' know when to count as my first cd?!

have you booked your doctors appt miss j? xx

Ah I see. Bloody witch! :slap: x x

Well hubby has just texted to say the doc wants to actually see me before ordering the blood tests, I'm sooooo cheesed off it's unreal! :strangle: They said yesterday to come in and collect the paperwork for it and then just go and get it done but they've obviously backtracked and phoned hubby this morning. More waiting!! :( :(

x x

You think so? Im a bit apprehensive as Im convinced Im not pg. I feel like rubbish today as we were out last night for a meal and way too many cocktails lol. However, the sneezing, coldy feeling and super tired have been with me the last few days. Aside from that, I have no symptoms at all. *sob* just want to know :(
Miss July, I shall cross my fingers for you majorly and Pos, you could still be in :) XX

yeah i deffo think so cherry, no sign of the witch is great. i def felt like i wasn't preggers this month but for the few days i was late i had a few girls telling me they had no symptoms and were preggers all along so could be for you!!

missj, did hubby say when u get to see the doc? x

No, he hasn't said very much other than we don't HAVE to see him but thats what the docs want. Will find out more tonight when he gets home. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back