No AF and BFN club!!

positivity :)

Reaction score
Hi girls, hope u had a great weekend?
Just thought I'd post to see who is in the same boat, I know miss j is but I'm sure others are too?
I was due AF on Saturday but she never arrived, I'm now 2 days late, tested with FR yesterday and fmu this morning - both bfn! I have no pg signs but also no AF signs so very confused?! Let's hope we all have a BFP coming our way altho I really don't think this is my month!! Xx

I'm not late but I just thought I'd wish you good luck and fx this is a shy BFP Hun x

Hey Hun! :wave:

Sounds good!!

Have you been late before??

Hope this is your BFP!!

xx

aww, hope its a BFP positivity, maybe just a bit shy!

Defo joining this club lol! :thumbup:

Hope it's a shy BFP for you hun, I know how frustrating it is. x x

Thanks girls, normally 30 days, today is day 32 have sometimes been 31 days but what is bothering me more is that there is no sign of it and each time I wipe (tmi sorry) there is not even a spot?! Its weird! No bad moods, no tummy aches, weird!
Actually hoping she turns up as I came off steroids a month ago and really hoping it hasn't messed up my cycles!! In the past week I have done 1 tesco, 1 boots and 2 fr's all negative so I really don't think I'm preggers realistically! Xxx

Well I had a year of no AF and bfn's so I can totally relate, but that was the old PCOS!

Best of luck to you sweetie :dust: :dust: xxx

thanks girls

princess - i have pcos too but been told its mild. i'm a bit worried that its getting worse though as i have had colitis for years which is a bowel disease, it means that my weight has been good as nothing was 'sticking in me' whenever i ate. this is now controlled by medication and i have literally put on a stone and a half since before xmas and now i'm worried that with the weight gain the pcos is getting worse. i'm meant to be going for bloods this week to check everything is ok fertility wise but i think il have to postpone them as af hasn't yet arrived xx

Just went to the loo (tmi alert) had a 'deep' wipe and I think the witch has arrived, it was sort of cm with a tinge of light brown - lovely ;)

I'm sure by the morning she'll be in full flow which I feel fine with, means this cycle was 32 days, not bad really! Xx

aww sorry positivity! the witch is such a cow. hopr you are ok. 32 day cycle isnt too bad, thats what i am on at the moment.

Thanks nurse, I am ok, I knew I wasn't preggers this month so didn't get my hopes up, I was more worried about having long cycles so I'm fine, thank u Hunny xxx

Hi positivity

Glad to hear your cycles are being regular - onwards and upwards for the next cycle!! :clover:

xx

Hi girls. Im so glad someone did this post, it made me smile but its also sad as we dont 'know where were at'. I was due either Saturday or yesterday and no AF symptoms apart from weeing a lot. Ive broken out in a huge spot which I never get, feel sick as a dog and headache. My boobs are no more sore than usual but Ive had no mood swings this month with my PMT etc. Ive had 2 BFNs and I dont feel like AF is coming but I also am convinced Im not pg. We ALL need BFPs......

xx

Sorry to hear it Positivity. :( x x

Cherry - Sounding good hun! x x

thanks tinselcat!

cherry its so annoying isn't it. i think my af is here now. to be honest i do trust bfn's if they are on your first day or after the due date of af, however i know it can happen that people still get a bfp after.

since i got my bfns i knew i wasn't preggers but its just worrying when your body suddenly decides its going to do something different! hope you get your bfp soon hunny x

thanks missj, hope you get your bfp soon, i was only waiting for 3 days for af/bfp but uv waited all this time, i dont knwo how you do it! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back