BFP yesterday, BFN today, really worried please help

beanster

Reaction score
AF was due on friday and cycle has got back to pretty much regular after a MC in may at 11 weeks. Did 3 tests yesterday afternoon, 2 first response pink line ones and got faint pink lines so went and got a clear blue digital to be sure and got a BFP. Felt quite confident they were right cos it was the afternoon and not the first morning sample. Yippee i thought so told OH last night and we were both super excited but scared cos of last time. Anyway thought I would do another test this morning just to be sure so did another first response and a clear blue digital and they came up NOT PREGNANT. Now am really worried - what is going on? Have been having some cramps for a few days like when AF is due but not as bad as normal or as often. I am going crazy at the moment. Don't know whether to test again or wait for a bit - it is impossible to do either at the minute. Do you think i am having an early MC again or could i get a BFP again. Please help.

Was your urine not more diluted today? like if you got up through night for the toilet? Try not to worry i know its hard x

Didn't go to the loo through the night just incase!! Spent an hour this morning with my legs crossed before i got up too. Don't think i had enough liquids last night after testing in the afternoon to dilute things this morning. Think I'm going to go and get some more tests cos i would rather know i think if i am having a very early MC or not. Very worried that i am but no sign of AF or any spotting yet.

When is AF due?
yeah i'd get more tests...really hope its a bfp! xxx

AF was due on friday so 3 days late now. Have posted on the TTC site and someone mentioned ectopic pregnancy. Really think that it is an early MC but still no signs of AF, bleeding, spotting at all. Cramps though but not as bad as normal. Going mad now, really worried but at same time know that there is nothing i can do about it. Helps loads being on here though. Thanks x

have rung NHS direct cos i'm going crazy sitting here thinking and googling all sorts of scary things. They said that i need to try and wait till tuesday to test again (don't know if i can not do it tomorrow though) unless i get any bleeding which would probably indicate a MC. Said that abdominal cramps etc can be common in early pregnancy so i need to wait and see. Not fun. They also said that first response tests are the most accurate ones to use which is pants cos i've just been and got two clear blue + - ones ! Trying not to worry but it's not working really. Thanks for your support it's really helping loads.

Awww your welcome hun anytime. If you cant wait test tomorrow aswell, wont do no harm. Have you been using the same tests? yeah cramps are normal in early pregnancy, you havent had AF thats what counts. hope you get better answers in the next few days xxx

have used first response and clear blue digital. got the clear blue plus ones today but the nurse said that the digital ones are not always reliable and the plus ones are even less so. She said stick to the first response cos they are the most accurate. Trying to hang in there and think that i might still be pregnant, have even made myself have something to eat even though i feel sick and have no appetite, just in case (and hubby is out and will tell me off when he gets in if i haven't eaten anything today!).

So i have been good this morning and haven't tested - don't know if this will last all day though!!! Still no sign of AF - TMI but have been checking pants and cm all the time, even made my hubby have a closer inspection too LOL!
Feel like i am stuck in a limbo now waiting to see if i start bleeding. Don't know what to do today - not at work till wednesday - so have two days to sit at home. New house so loads of jobs need doing but am a bit scared to do anything strenuous just in case. Am signing on with a new doctor today so might ask about a pregnancy test there cos hopefully i will need one. Apart from that i think i will just spend the day like yesterday, lying with my legs raised, I know it won't change anything that is going to happen but am worried when i am moving about that i am going to do some damage, stupid i know but i know when i started to MC in may, before they knew for sure, the advice was to rest. :wall2:

Just take it easy and make sure you dont lift anything heavy, well thats a good sign eh hun. The doctors tests are even less sensitive did you know? I dont know how u resisted lol :) xxx

think i managed to resist cos i had the clear blue tests and wanted to use the first response ones that the nurse recommended. That was fine this morning but now i have been to change the tests and have 4 first response ones in my bag. I'm trying not to look at them!

haha aww its hard when your a poas addict! are you testing tomorrow? let me know what the outcome is xxx fingers crossed.

Am defo going to test tomorrow (a bit scared to though). Was feeling really proud of myself for not testing today and my OH has just rung from work to see how i am and asked if i had tried one yet!!!! Now i really want to. No sign of any bleeding still and not feeling as achy, trying to think positive.:)

Think I've lost it. Went to the loo for a wee, nothing on my pants but slightly pink when i wiped. Bugger:wall2:

I had the same thing- got 2 positives then did one the next morning and it was a negative. I waited a week because didnt want to get too upset! It was positive in the end!

Think it is to late now. Started bleeding on Monday afternoon. Painful but not as much as a normal period, almost stopped altogether now. Was a few clots and bleeding though and boobs not sore anymore and have shrunk a bit so guess I'm not pregnant anymore.

Hey Beanster - OK you poor thing the stress you are in. OK with my little boy I bled early and had cramps he is now 18mnths old. Ectopic preg you tend to get pain in between your shoulders. Please get an emergency appointment at your doctors or call your local early pregnancy unit and speak with them and tell then what is going on. Either way you need to see a doctor but dont assume you have lost it hun. Take it easy until you can see someone. I had a mc years ago big hug hun. You can call the early pregnancy unit in the evening, I used to call ours all the time when I was first carrying my boy xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back