faint positives? please help

RosiePosie85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm new here and was hoping for some help/advice please :)

My OH and I decided to start TTC in October so I came off my pill (after 13 years being on it) and 28 days later AF arrived as expected. My next AF was due on boxing day but so far has not arrived.

I tested on Friday night (23rd) with IC and there was the faintest line within 10 minutes. I tested again christmas eve with FMU and it was negative. I left it Christmas day and Boxing day and I tested again yesterday (27th) at lunchtime and there was a faint positive, stronger this time, within 10 minutes. I tested again a bit later and again a faint positive within 10 minutes.

I've been feeling nauseous and I've had cramping (like AF pains) and shooting pains. I think i'm around 15-16 DPO but I could be a lot less as I haven't been charting.

Sorry for the long post x x x:thanks:

Do you have any pic's!

Could just be that you ov'd later in the month and are just at the very first stages of getting your BFP.

It all sounds very encouraging though.

Do a CB digi hun - then you'll know

(and no I don't work for Clear Blue LOL)

xxxxxxxxxx

Sounds really positive fx you will get a defo answer if you do a cb digi.

Michelle. x

Thanks so much for the reply. That's what I'm thinking maybe I just OV'd later than I thought...

LOL! I was going to save my digi for when I got a stronger positive on my IC.

My pic sould be attached hun xxxxxxxx

Attachments

• sssss.jpg
    sssss.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 129
I don't have my glasses on BUT I think I can see something.

"If in doubt do a digi" is my motto hun!

Best of luck

xxxxxxxx

Thanks misscrazycooki that's what I'm hoping.

I think i'll have to do my digi now carnatt22. LOL

Thank you so much for the replies it's ALL I can think about and you ladies are so encouraging and full of advice I thought I'd post x x x

I got two BFN on the day AF was due yet I took a digi that evening and got my BFP!

Do it hun (LOL)

xxxxxxxxx

Really? I so want to but I'm scared. Eeek!

My OH thinks I'm definately pregnant but I just wish it was a stronger line on my IC xxxxxxx

My IC line was faint but did a digi an hour later and got pregnant 1-2 weeks, good luck x

Really? I so want to but I'm scared. Eeek!

My OH thinks I'm definately pregnant but I just wish it was a stronger line on my IC xxxxxxx

It's the only way to know for sure.

Although maybe wait for FMU and use your digi?

It's the only way to know for sure.

Although maybe wait for FMU and use your digi?[/QUOTE]

Yes good idea.... I'll let you know how I get on. :thanks: x x x x

Faint lines are the worst LOL, that's why I advocate digi's - no room for error!

xxxxxxxxx

Yeah I just kept on doing cheapies I didn't have dollar for digis this time also I knew it was a bfp so wasn't that bothered with words. It was more special with first pregnancy must admit x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back