Planned or Not

K&A

Reaction score
Hiya Girls,

Just abit of fun in this thread, thought id see how many of us planned our LO's and how many of us didnt..

And how we felt when we found out

Jack wasnt planned but when i found out i was 5 weeks and i was over the moon.. its like it was ment to be

Kylie xxx

We weren't trying, weren't preventing so he wasn't exactly a surprise but wasn't 100% planned! I had actually convinced myself that I couldn't have any more children and OH recently admitted that his ex had put it into his head that he couldn't have kids either! Luckily we were both wrong!

I didn't believe it at first when I took the hpt but was so so excited! Followed quickly by the absolute terror that I'd have another mmc! But I didn't so here we are! Yay!!!!!

We planned this one and was trying for 3 months! This is my 4th pregnancy and my only planned one!!

Not planned. Wasn't using contraception, never have since I met my husband 9 years ago. We just used the withdrawel method which worked well for us. Well in january he didn't Pull out on one occasion (sorry tmi!) and I fell pregnant straight away. (thought I was ok I was day 17 into my cycle) So yeah a bit of a shock but not an unwanted one..I believe it was meant to be!

Planned. Thought it might take up to a year to get pregnant so decided to come off the pill and start trying pretty much as soon as we got married. Fell pregnant in second month of trying and we are over the moon! x

Planned married for just over a year and felt the time was right came off pill in dec and used protection til mar and went on a babymoon and got pregnant first time x

Planned, and like the other ladies came of the pill and fell first cycle. I never even saw a normal period.

Emma x

this time baby was very much planned after 6 months of trying the other 2 were lovely surprises x

Planned: we decided to start trying on jan 1st this year after 2 years of marriage and after both turning 30 and got our bfp first month trying.

Unplanned and very surprised but wouldn't change liv for the world! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unplanned and very suprised due to being on the pill and me and OH wasnt planning on being together forever as i wanted to go back to sweden and he wanted to go back to the Gambia.. but now we are stuck here but none of us would change it for the world.

Planned, decided to start trying in Jan this year and got BFP at start of April, we were very lucky as I got BFP 3 days before I was supposed to go away for 4 months so it was like LO wanted mummy and daddy to get to spend some more time together :)

Planned: was off the pill for about 18months but only started trying in January. Got my bfp end of April. x

Planned and took us 2 years to concieve. I had given up on ever concieving naturally and OH finally gathered up the courage to go give a sperm sample. Next day I did a pregnancy test just to reassure myself that my period was just a couple days late and it was a BFP! Lol! THAT was a shock! :)

planned. we started TTC jan this year and got our BFP june. was so excited when i saw that second line ( even though it was faint) even more excited when i saw it in writing xx

Completely unplanned. TWhen I found out, I was shocked, went pale, started shaking and felt like I was gonna pass out... and then had to try and continue working XDXD it was one eventful night for my workmate and I. But the moment it sank in I knew what I was going to do. I was gonna step up to it and tbh I was over the moon. Finally I had a priority in life except for me hahaha. Though the father felt completely different and wants nothing to do with either of us, I didn't care because I was sooo excited about being pregnant... I still am! :D Can't wait to meet my wonderful little man. ^_^ <3

planned ben trying for 9 months but been waiting to try for over 18 months x

Last edited:
Completely unplanned.
Was extremely scared for some er private reasons, and OH wasn't particularly happy with it. After1st tri I starred loving the idea (thought I was dying with the symptoms lol) and now I cannot wait to meet and bring up my daughter!

I've loved this baby for a long, long time. We spent about 18 months trying, and was totally not expecting my bfp, I only took it cos we were going to a wedding and I knew I'd be getting really drunk, twas just to be on the safe side - we were waiting for AF so I could start on Chlomid (?is that right?!). It's the only time in my life I've wanted her, and she didn't come :)

Uhm, well, I'm not sure where I stand on this one... we were kind of in the middle, and hadn't decided if we would keep trying or not after our 2nd angel, and I was half-heartedly back on the pill, but then half off it too...
Sort of a NTNP situation, really, I suppose, so I guess unplanned would be the best box for me to tick, even though we wanted this more than anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back