Planned or Surprise?

I recognise all the names from 2007 too!

Ben was planned, in the sense that we decided on a drunken night on holiday in Tunisa that we should start trying and stop using protection. Got pregnant with Ben straight away!!

The two miscarriages I had, I caught with both in the first month of deciding to try!

With Joe, after 2 miscarriages, we tried for a month, I was an emotional wreck so we decided to stop trying and start again in the autumn.......low and behold I was already pregnant!! So planned but a bit surprise too!

Charlie was planned, however, I was quite surprised that it was only a week after having my implant out that I fell pregnant!

Definitely planned, although nothing was happening so I went ahead with a boob job - found out 6 weeks later I was pregnant & had been at the time of my op! X

3 years in the planning and 5th time lucky for me after 4 mc.

Sort of in the middle coz I stopped taking my pill, thinking if it happens it happens, then came to my senses and started taking it again a week later... Then 10weeks after that went to the clinic to get more pills and they always test u just incase, and I found out I was pregnant! Big shock, didn't believe it could happen in a week, but he is the best thing I've ever done. So proud of him xx

Planned but after 7 years, 2 MCs and a MMC I was rushed into A&E with suspected apendacitus to find out I was preggers - just before my IVF appintment so that was a suprise :p

Very much planned after 3 miscarriages.

Why are all these old threads with polls being bumped?? All by the same poster as well

x

Cas was a surprise! My pill failed! Was upset at first, but she is defo the best thing that ever happened to me! Logan was planned, and I was very fortunate that it only took one try! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back