Planned or Not

Planned. Started ttc in October and got bfp early Feb :)

Planned for all of half an hour in a taxi on a VERY drunken journey home as I slurred to my husband (who had been pestering and pestering about a baby for two years) "daaaarrrrrlinnng... I finks we shud play the sperm lottery tonight and see if we win! Hic!"

Three weeks later realised we'd hit the jackpot! Took a while to sink in and guiltily I hated the pregnancy up until this trimester. Now I am so excited and cannot wait to meet our little sperm lottery windfall!

Gem x

First planned : 7 months ttc and was over the moon. Second unplanned : my daughter was only 3 months old and I was ten weeks pregnant :wall: we used a condom but looking back it may have been out of date :blush: but most of them weren't in the draw! So were not sure we also only had sex once after my DD was born to my bfp lol!! Was not happy but wouldn't take it bak now all though my pregnancy i regretted it min he was in my arms i was in love. Third planned : fell on second month of trying and extremely happy xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planned. Starting TTC in September but only half heartedly. The first month we actually targetted dates we got our BFP.

TBH, I have never been so scared in my entire life. I still feel a bit like that now, along with some excitement.

Unplanned but deffinately wanted from the start. :) I felt scared at first but then started loving it and now I have Paige. Good times.

planned for me tried for alot of years and was in my last throws of trying with clomid was so so shocked when it actually worked tho

Our LO was planned, i had my coil out in june, took the pill till december and got our bfp at the end of march, i thought i was dreaming when i did the test at 4am and had to wake OH to check it for me lol

well I stopped taking my pill in october after my wedding as we wanted to start not trying but not preventing either and let nature take its course in april I started a new job and we decided I should go back on the pill and wait another year so i could get settled in my job- nature didnt agree with me and the first month back on the pill I got pregnant I was totally shocked and worried about my job for about 5secs and then I was over the moon because all I ever wanted was to be a mummy!!! :) so mine is technically unplanned i suppose!

Planned for all of half an hour in a taxi on a VERY drunken journey home as I slurred to my husband (who had been pestering and pestering about a baby for two years) "daaaarrrrrlinnng... I finks we shud play the sperm lottery tonight and see if we win! Hic!"

Three weeks later realised we'd hit the jackpot! Took a while to sink in and guiltily I hated the pregnancy up until this trimester. Now I am so excited and cannot wait to meet our little sperm lottery windfall!

Gem x

:rofl:

AJ was totally planned and we were over the moon when we found out. We lost one little angel the first ttc month then fell for AJ 6 weeks after. x

This is an old thread!

Not planned as such, most definitely wanted though :)

I had stopped taking the pill in jan 2010 to give my body a break. Condoms were a no go for various reasons so had been monitoring my cycle and avoiding sexy time on fertile days. This worked successfully for a full year until we got carried away during a fertile period. I fell pregnant but sadly lost it :(

I didn't want to start taking the pill after my mc so made note of the cycle days but appeared to ovulate REALLY early in my cycle and here I am pretty much.

A happy 'accident' :)

Planned - had been ttc for 18 months and I started to Think it wouldn't happen naturally for us. But than it did and we were over the moon!!

Not planned although this time last year I went through a really broody period and desperately wanted a baby but this phase didn't last and I planned to go back on the pill once my next period came after being on the depo jab but my period never came and bambino did instead.

I think this is the reason why I've struggled more than anything to connect and be happy/excited about this pregnancy as it really wasn't expected and I planned to do so much more with life before :/

Our jnr....was totally planned...married for just over a year....and had a Mmc with first preg....and hooray.....so far so good with number 2 xxx

I don't know how to vote lol. We planned for him 10 years ago if that counts, even bought an estate car specially for his pram and stuff! but he was a complete surprise cos we were pretty much told I couldn't have kids cos of scarred ovaries.

He's my little miracle :D xxxxxxxx

Deffo planned-my job stopped me from trying before we did. First month of "proper" trying we got a BFP (nov10) but had a MC-keep trying and in march11 we got our next BFP and our little Finley is here safe and well xxxx

Planned but the month we conceived we were having a break after mc lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back