Planned or unplanned?!?!

ASD123456

Reaction score
Hi,

Just out of interest, were your pregnancies planned or unplanned?

Personally, mine was unplanned although I couldn't be happier now. It was a massive shock to begin with though, but I always knew I wanted children, now is just a little earlier than I anticipated.

Alex x

Ours was planned but still came as a shock because I had convinced myself
it would take ages to conceive. I was pregnant after 2 months.

ours was planned

we had been trying since april and caught in september and although that isnt long it felt like a lifetime

unplanned

a poll might show the answers easier ;)

My was planned but it still came as a massive shock as i had just paid for a fertility consultation and just about to start treatment and i'd taken one dose of the drugs I'd been given and on the same day got my BFP (was asked to take a test to rule out the pains i was getting weren't that i wasn't already preggers and i was :cheer: ). I got a BFP on CD118 i think i'd gone around 4 months without a cycle but i must of had a surprise OV!

So pleased i took that test and that my fertility drugs were delayed the alternative doesn't bear thiking about ! :wall:

The rest is history x

LMP x

I'm the same as Emma58 we weren't really "trying" as such, I just came off the pill to see what happened and got BFP after 3months. :D

Unplanned, although we were going to start trying in 2008. We've been together 5 years and are married so it doesn't matter either way really.

Connie definitely deserves to be here though, she is still alive despite contraception, two bouts of food poisoning, an 8000-mile flight and me as a mother :rotfl:

Aw Little Miss Pink that's a fantastic story - lucky you :cheer:

planned although it still hasnt sunk in yet!!

Bee- thanks for the tip, I still haven't learned all these forum tricks yet, only just got the hang of smileys and abbreviations!

Wow debecca your LO really did beat the odds.

My OH was due to fly off to another country (US) for work, two days after we found out, I had also been taking the pill since I was 16 so the baby was quite detrmined to be here!

unplanned, still on the pill but no condoms :lol:

couldn't be happier though :cheer:

First-planned
second-unplanned
third- unplanned (was on the pill)
forth-unplanned (also was on the pill)
This time it was kinda planned, we started trying then the month i fell we agreed to stop trying and start trying in a year as we were having a few problems

Unplanned (Using condoms)

We had been talking about ttc then things between us went abit wrong so put it off then I find out im pregnant lol. Couldn't be happier now to be pregnant though :D

Nathan was planned.

Me and my partner have been together for 3 years, we have our own house and both want to marry each other and have each others babies. I'd got laxidasical with the pill and just stopped it, but even after not taking the pill, it took us over a year before anything happend!!
So we were planning, it just happened a little earlier

XX

paris was very unplanned but this one was carefully planned :D

ASD123456 said:
Bee- thanks for the tip, I still haven't learned all these forum tricks yet, only just got the hang of smileys and abbreviations!

No problem ;) Glad I have some use :lol:

Planned. We were aiming to get pregnant in October but lots of people said that it doesn't just happen that you get pregnant straight away so we thought we might start trying (or rather, stop using condoms) earlier. I know the date my baby was conceived :D OH is delighted I'm pregnant but disappointed that we didn't actually have to try :rotfl:

My mum asked me a few months ago how long it had taken for me to get pregnant and when I said 'not long' she told me that we are a very fertile family - when she came off the pill she didn't even have a period before getting pregnant with me and my aunt was similar. Is it just me or is that information you should share long in advance? :rotfl:

It was planned. I came off the depo jab in Oct 06. It took till July 07 to get our BFP.

We got married in May '06 and TTC from Sept '06, I got preggie in Dec and then we miscarried in Feb '07. After recovering from that (it's so much worse than you think) I conceived again pretty quickly (Aug'07) :D We cant wait . . .

i was on the pill so wasnt planned but over the moon it happend, i was on antibiotics which made the pill ineffective and i know the date i concieved lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back