Planned or Surprise?

Minxy said:
budge said:
are babys really a surprise ever????
i wouldn't say rachael was planned but we were having sex and coz we were moving i asn't taking my pill properly.
if you take you pill correctly its 99.9% safe. so i think if most were honest their bundles weren't exactly surprises but sort of inbetween planned and unplanbned/

Not everyone's on the pill. We used a condom (obviously ineffectively) and my pregnancy was 100% surprise!

yeah so im right in saying its not a surprise as such. you knew you may become preggas coz you weren't using them properly :lol:
rachael was a surprise but not unexpected if u know what i mean.

Yeah I know what you mean. And I tested when I wasn't even a week late so I must have had an inkling! :lol:

yeah i think all us with ''surprises' have a ikle inkling :lol:

Lennon was very much planned but I was very surprised at how fast it took (first time)

erm well Leah was a big shock, i hand on heart can say i didnt know. I had a major surgery when i would of been 2 months preg - was under anaesthetic for 4 hours and obv if id of know then i would of said. Iv always had irregular periods, and was still having them. I lost 2 stone and wasnt showing. I went to the docs cos i was feeling dizzy alot of the time but i was anaemic (sp) and we did a test just to double check cos my periods were weaker than normal n it came bk pos. I was then 6 months and i was :shock: :shock: :shock:

We tried for nearly 2 years, just started ovulation tests and we were getting bit worried....my sis had just fell PG after 2 months of trying and I was gutted (pleased for her but gutted it wasnt happening for us..) we went on holiday to Scotland and just relaxed-drank gallons of red wine, smoked fags (I only smoke when drinking which was most of time on hols, so smoked like a chimney!!) Got home, and 2 weeks later, got my BFP!!!! We are going back to same place next week for hol with Ruby, me and OH are having seperate rooms...no surprises for me thank you very much!!!! :wink: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I still cant believe I am a mummy, I am in awe of her and how clever us human beings are :cheer:

My first too were kinda in the middle because we had been together for a while and were not using any contraception (apart from condoms sometimes) then i fell for my first and then fell for my second, then i went one the pill with my third and this time and fell pg on the pill so last time and this time was a suprise!!

I had stopped taking my pill nearly 2 and a half years before. Although we weren't temping etc, I was convinced there was something wrong and was certain we would need help getting pregnant. When my AF was late I took a test which was BFN, like some many times before. The only reason I did another test a week later was because I was going to a party and planned to get drunk!! I took the test hoping I was but never really believing it. So although we were trying it was a surpise, a bit of both really!

we had decided we wanted to start having kids, but i didn't want to 'plan' (i didn't want to chart etc).

6 months later, i had loads of symptoms one month, but af came. Next month i didn't feel pg, but AF was a week late. did a test thinking my stupid body was playing me up, and it was positive! so kinda planned, but kind of a shock.

Mark was planned but i wasnt expecting to fall so quickly. Mark was conceived the first month of trying :shock: which made me 5 months gone on my wedding day :rotfl: This little bundle im carrying around was a complete suprise, mark was only 9 weeks when i fell pg again!

Aaron was planned! I didn't do the temping thing etc just stopped the pill and fell on the first month of trying which shocked me. I thought I would have problems due to my sister not being able to concieve.

budge said:
are babys really a surprise ever????
i wouldn't say rachael was planned but we were having sex and coz we were moving i asn't taking my pill properly.
if you take you pill correctly its 99.9% safe. so i think if most were honest their bundles weren't exactly surprises but sort of inbetween planned and unplanbned/

I can honestly say that Aimee was a complete surpise. We had only had sex once since Molly was born, and we used protection. I was three months along before I realised. I'd only had one period since Molly's birth and just figured my body hadn't got back into a rythm yet. I was losing weight and didn't have any morning sickness. I thought I'd picked up a flu bug or something until one day I suddenly realised the symptoms were familiar. I only did a PG test to rule it out, I nearly fainted when it came back PF+ !!

was not unexpected but i dont like saying "planned".

i just stopped taking my pill and let nature follow :)
i was hoping to get preg both times.

sooo many people asume Harley was a mistake :?

I had just been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and told I may have a lot of trouble conceiving. We decided to not 'try' as such but stop preventing. I fell pregnant first month off the pill! So he was kind of planned but very unexpected.

Oliver was planned - I came off the pill in November and found out I was pregnant in January - was a shock it happened so quick :shock:

Kiyanna was a massive shock mainly cause of my age but was a happy suprise
Elise wasnt "planned" but not exactly a shock
x sophie x

Sophie was a very big surprise but the best i have ever had :D

Alastair was planned :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members