Planned or unplanned?!?!

Planned. We were aiming to get pregnant in October but lots of people said that it doesn't just happen that you get pregnant straight away so we thought we might start trying (or rather, stop using condoms) earlier. I know the date my baby was conceived :D OH is delighted I'm pregnant but disappointed that we didn't actually have to try :rotfl: /QUOTE]

Same for us - decided we would try in October/November when we were on Holiday but bought a book and read in there how long it can take to get pregnant and how even if you do everything at the exact right time its only like 25% chance or something like that.

So we decided to get an early jump on things, stopped using condoms that day and bam that month we got pregnant lol.

Planned, but took 13 cycles so didn't get the 18 month age gap I wanted!

unplanned and the biggest shock of our lives cried for days to come . Very wanted now though but would have liked another year or two.

My little baby was planned (surprised it happened so quick - but very happy :D )

Defo planned had been trying 3 yrs and 3 miscarriages later we are getting our rainbow :) xx

Planned. Nexplanon removed in may and fell pregnant in July

Unplanned and now single as we split up before I found out safe to say I will enjoy the journey in to motherhood with no man at my side !!!

I would love to be married and having a planned pregnancy but as soon as you seen bean at 12 weeks you centre of gravity changes

Planned :) Me and OH got engaged when I was four weeks pregnant. The pregnancy fell very well into place, he'd been planning the proposal for months! We NTNP for 2 months and fell on our first cycle TTC by using OPK's and conceive plus lube.

Last edited:
My 3 year old son wasn't planned I then had a unplanned pregnancy when he was 8 months sadly miscarried then this baby is planned and before this baby I had a chemical then miscarriage while ttc planned. Xx

Unplanned we have a 7yr old and weren't planning on having another but one night of not being careful and poof! preggers! we're very happy about it though :) x

Planned :) Got pregnant by surprise on the pill in Janarary but sadly had a MC at 5/6 weeks. It made us both realise it was what we wanted so me started trying. I was preg again three months later but found out it was a MMC in July :( four weeks later I was pregnant again and this ones a keeper :) It's been quite a year!!

Planned.... Trying for 4 months.
Little monkey moo is due April 10th can't wait to meet him/her x

totally planned! having started trying in May 2012! 3 losses later we are now 26 weeks pregnant.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back