Planned or unplanned?!?!

unplanned but a very welcome surprise :D xx

This pregnancy was planned as we didnt want a big age gap between Oliver and the new babies but not 2 of them haha even though it was a good surprise!!

Oliver wasnt planned but we wernt preventing....it was on a if it happens it happens basis!!!

xxxx

tattybear85 said:
This pregnancy was planned as we didnt want a big age gap between Oliver and the new babies but not 2 of them haha even though it was a good surprise!!

Oliver wasnt planned but we wernt preventing....it was on a if it happens it happens basis!!!

xxxx

do you have twins in your family hun? xx

Planned I came off the pill and 3 months later hey presto :D

Planned we began trying in April and i fell preggers in september.
Though ironicly i fell pregnant on the day we had a row over not trying anymore James was worried about finances and wonted us to leave it for at least another year. I was very upset! As i said if we waited till we could afford a baby we'd never have children.
We made love twice that day as we argued the night before and made up in the morning then we made love agian that night. We were both suprised i got preggers because he's away more then he's hear working it wasnt likely i'd get pregnaant easy. But 5 months on and i did. We our both very much in love and very commited to each other and James is looking forward to meeting our little one just as much as me. He's been wonderfull. And lying with my mans head on my tummy as he wonts to be close to baby makes me feel all warm and gooey inside. He always asks how baby is doing when he's away and asks if ive eaten properly.
I love my man! :hug:

All 3 planned. Hayley i got pregnant straight away,Heather took 8 mths and this one took us 5yrs of trying and unexplained fertility.

Unplanned (was on the pill) but was great timing for us as we'd just bought our first home, both got decent jobs and plan(ned) to get married at some point. Was never the best at remembering to take the pill at the same time and we were both aware of this... would probably have tried in 2008 anyway.

We're both over the moon!

Very much planned...as everything is in our life, I am sure my hubby as OCD :rotfl: but I love him for it :roll:

unplanned i was on the pill but was always forgetting to take it.

This one was planned. I had been trying to convince OH to have another baby since James was about a year old but OH always said to wait till James started school to avoid two lots of nursery fees at once.
We were ttc for 3 months, and I fell pg on the first month I started charting using fertiity friend.

James was a huge shock and having a baby was the last thing on our minds! We both feel so much more happy and fulfilled in our lives since having him though. It's fantastic being a parent :D

Bubs was planned :) I didnt expect to fall pregnant so quick though as I hadnt used contraception in well over a year and with the amount of sex we had and never got pregnant I thought I may have 'issues' We had a break then I was pregnant on cycle 3 I think... :think:

Unplanned, I was using persona as I cant take the pill or have the injection ect. My doctor asked if I was using contraception and I said I was using persona and her said "Thats a no then"... I was upset.

Unplanned. We were going to leave it another 5 or 6 years!!! Though we're very happy about it now!
Came as a shock as I was on the pill and was very careful about taking it. It was only after i'd gotten pregnant that my sister said she'd been on the pill with her two when she got pregnant. Maybe we're immune to it or something. Lol.

I conceived whilst on holiday this summer, which is cool! We went on a cruise, it was amazing, glad we did it now as we mightn't get another holiday for a while!

Very much unplanned! I had a mirena coil fitted!

But very very happy about it now, as baby is still here despite the coil being in and a laparascopy because they thought it was ectopic (so had blood thinning injections, general anesthetic, morphine etc)

Very much unplanned and I am ashamed to say at 36 years old I shoud have known better. First night on holiday, way too much local wine and the rest is history. We have a nine year old already and had no plans for any more but I am a great believer in fate and this little soul was meant to be on the way so we got used to it and now we can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back