Pink Ladies BFP club !!!!!

Woohoooo ladies finally got back on here hows everyone doing xx

So I'm just back from the doctor who has said that there is no medical reason to wait a month before trying again - despite having 2 miscarriages in 2 months but I think me and OH are still planning to rest a month if only so we don't have to think about the fact a 3rd could have been caused by not waiting. Although if I happen to get pregnant again this month we won't mind. Can't believe how totally relaxed GPs are about it all though - I mean I understand that after 1 it's reasonable to say to the woman 'don't worry it happens a lot' but after two at the exact same point you'd think they'd come up with more than 'I'm sure it will all be fine the third time'!

Sorry rant over! Hope everyone is doing well and Santa's elves are bringing some Christmas BFPs your way! X

Lilmiss I see what your talking about! It's too early for a full line. I have a feeling that will get darker! X

Andrea, my immediate family know, although i'm being congratulated by distant relatives who don't live in the country so it seems to be doing its rounds. I'd need there support if something went wrong again, plus with the antibodies they have found I'm potentially in for a rough ride. We told our daughter the other week as she was hearing bits of conversations about hospitals and blood tests and she began to think I was sick again (I had my appendix out a few years ago and she got really distressed). She's made up and fully aware of the situation, every night she hugs and kisses my belly and asks if baby is still growing properly.

I'm being scanned at 16 weeks to look for signs of Anaemia in the baby, so hoping I can find out the sex earlier! Xxxx

gotta get an appointment on mon can only ring on that day for same day appointment as im working all week not off til then arhhh xx

Daley , Best of luck with that scan ur nerves must b shot !! I'm thinking its a boy ! X
Limiss looking 4ward 2 c ur next test !!
Sarah yeah I remember seeing ur opk in catch egg I'd put u at 8 dpo !

So I'm just back from the doctor who has said that there is no medical reason to wait a month before trying again - despite having 2 miscarriages in 2 months but I think me and OH are still planning to rest a month if only so we don't have to think about the fact a 3rd could have been caused by not waiting. Although if I happen to get pregnant again this month we won't mind. Can't believe how totally relaxed GPs are about it all though - I mean I understand that after 1 it's reasonable to say to the woman 'don't worry it happens a lot' but after two at the exact same point you'd think they'd come up with more than 'I'm sure it will all be fine the third time'!

Sorry rant over! Hope everyone is doing well and Santa's elves are bringing some Christmas BFPs your way! X

Awww Hun sorry ur havin such a shit time , hugs xx

Daley , Best of luck with that scan ur nerves must b shot !! I'm thinking its a boy ! X
Limiss looking 4ward 2 c ur next test !!
Sarah yeah I remember seeing ur opk in catch egg I'd put u at 8 dpo !

Nah don't think I am hun..I'm gonna stick with my original dates ect. But now u will have me wondering lol.x

I see something there lil miss i agree with daley i think thats goin to get stronger xx

just been to toilet had had some light pink blood more like watery cm with pink blood tinge on toilet roll when i wipe maybe this is af coming? no pains or anything and i always get bad cramps when af is here cervix is still rather high and quite soft, doesnt even feel open what to think mm

I think you possibly ovulated later than you think. I don't think your out yet xxx

now i am getting pains rang docs waiting on call back from them cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back