Pink Ladies BFP club !!!!!

Oh god..I've just had loads of stringy cm mixed with creamy cm on wiping. Does this sound like I'm oving now??xx

Could be Sarah...do you check your cervix for signs? Might give you a better idea x

Could be Sarah...do you check your cervix for signs? Might give you a better idea x

No don't check my cervix hun. I was hoping ov had already been but after seeing this I'm thinking differently.x

Well if you want a poke around (lol) then if you'd ov'd already it should feel closed and quite high (like you'd have to reach quite far to touch it with your index finger). But if you were ov'ing right now it would be low-ish and definitely feel open. I guess you could either run out and get OPK sticks or you could just enjoy more BDing and hope you catch it :)

didn't tell me much just did a urine test but thatll prob not show up must of just been evaps again for 2nd month running. bleeding slowed down now though, think im going to have to get another appointment and ask them why ive been bleeding every couple of weeks I bled twice in November and 2 weeks later im bleeding again frustrating, sounds like I may not be ovulation I hope I am.. xx

girls....i did it : ) ive posted another thread xxx

sorry ive been quiet the past few weeks i just got so upset thinking i hadnt ovulated and i was a big mess. turns out a little egg must have then slipped out : ) cant even remem when we did the deed as i just switched off from baby making and sulked. big surprise yesterday morning : )

please be a sticky bean xxx

good luck to u all and merry christmas. you guys have been a massive support xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww nelly so pleased 4 u !! It's so lovely 2 see the girls I've known on here the last few months get there bfps !!
Congrats lovely !!

thank u ladies!! it means a lot!!

daley i will see u in tri 1 soon but still too nervous to put my foot in yet!!

furry heart and andrea i have everything crossed that u will be having ur bfps very very soon xxxxxxxx

Congratulations nellybelly x

Im on cd 26 but I dont feel confident at all this month. Should know by new yr x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back