Pink Ladies BFP club !!!!!

Andreax2

Reaction score
In homage 2 the film Greece and all us ladies that stick 2gether welcome 2 the Pink Ladies bfp 2 ww club !!!! Let's make it as fun as possible ! Good luck ladies this is my first thread so hopefully I will bring u all some luck !!
I'm 4/5 dpo af due 6-8 nov 1 rule ( that we will all prob break) NO TESTING b4 10 dpo Lou has the whip and she's not scared 2 use it !!!!
Come girls BFPSssssssssssssss!!!!!x

Hey! Can I hop on board the pink ladies train? I'm 18 dpo and slowly but surely going crazy with this whole waiting game! Aarrrrrrgggghhhhhh! Lol x

Course u can hun !! Welcome 2 the madness !!when is af due ??

Well thank you...I'm glad to be joining the madness lol. AF was due Friday gone! Bit of spotting yesterday and day before but that's it. I tested yesterday and got bfn. Crazy times! I really need to scream into a pillow haha. ����

can i join im going crazy trying npt to test early only 7dpo af due 5 nov xx

can I join the crazzyyyyyyyyness? due around about 7th November :) xx

Oh nooooo don't leave me haha. I'm coming in anyways you ain't leaving me alone wahhhh. Haha xxx

I'm in!!!
Got a positive opk today and I'm defo not leaving without a bfp!

Good luck ladies xx
P.S I'm defo not testing early this month.

i dont know what posessed me but i tested this morning (maybe 11 dpo) BFN. Wish i hadn't! :( hopefully too early to test! probably didnt even ovulate! xxx

Definatly like to join I'm dpo 18( I think) cd 31 had 3 bfn so far but not knowing when AF is due is driving me insane! Lol

The more the merrier !
I feel calm and chilled think I will start testing next Monday I will b 10/11 dpo
Lilmiss I bet when I start testing u will b at the start of the 2 ww need u around keep me on the straight and narrow !u will have 2 do a 3 ww lol !
Nellybelly sorry u got bfn Hun it is prob 2 early x
Exohx keep strong don't do it yet!!
Every month we test early and get bfn , lets do the opposite !! ( I normally start at 6 dpo) !!

I might not have ovulated yet cos my body is stupid but I'm with you all the way. 6dpo. You wally id never do that xxx

Grease is one of my favourite films so it would be rude not to join this thread ( if i'm allowed?? ) I think I am 6dpo, I ovulated early which is really unlike me, when I tested again just on the off chance on saturday I had a strong opk?? Strange month for me so I am going to try really hard not to test until af is due. Getting my chocolate cravings now, like normal the week before af due, and i got upset because we had no power at home! LOL !!hopefully its for a different reason this month!

Lol just realised I spelt the country not the film , never mind at least u all knew what I ment !
Mali im about the same as u I'm about 5 dpo but didn't do opk this month x

I was just thinking about it! Boo to poas! I'm really going to have some will power this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back