Pink Ladies BFP club !!!!!

Hope it's worked :-/

Last edited:
Tapatalk is an app u can download for free. Not sure abt iPhone,think u just go to go advanced then add image..think u will need to crop image tho so I've heard with iPhone x

Wonderful news MrsM.

So I'm 1dpo today and back to join in the madness :)

Congrats MrsM x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Exo how did you get on at docs? X

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Andrea how u getting on?x

Hey Hun 8 dpo but not hopeful I ov b4 hubby got back so I'm already out . I had a prediction reading which said feb so fx it will be early 2014 !! Have everything crossed 4 u girls !! X

Andrea how u getting on?x

Hey Hun 8 dpo but not hopeful I ov b4 hubby got back so I'm already out . I had a prediction reading which said feb so fx it will be early 2014 !! Have everything crossed 4 u girls !! X

You never know ur not out til af arrives hun. I don't even know what dpo I'm on as u know my situation with the opks so I'm in limbo land lol. I'm having a few symptoms but the worst is bloating and constipation! Also quite a bit of cm xx

When u testing furryheart?xx

Hi Sarah I'm holding out until the fri/sat after Xmas if I can....I'm only 5dpo today and I feel so many things...peeing during the night, and such a sharp pain on my left side, tired but waking for ages during the night...what about you when are you testing?

Also as we are all getting to know one another so well with the 2ww, just to say my name is Michelle x

Last edited:
When u testing furryheart?xx

Hi Sarah I'm holding out until the fri/sat after Xmas if I can....I'm only 5dpo today and I feel so many things...peeing during the night, and such a sharp pain on my left side, tired but waking for ages during the night...what about you when are you testing?

Also as we are all getting to know one another so well with the 2ww, just to say my name is Michelle x

I'm trying to hold out as long as possible as Im not sure when ov was this cycle as I ran out of opks lol. I've got a few symptoms but trying not to think about it to much lol. Nice to meet u Michelle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back