Phobias .....

Foxxi

Reaction score
What are your Phobias/Fears ???

Mine are Cockroaches....and Cotton Wool!! :puke:

My mum has a fear of Buttons! :rotfl:

My dad has a fear of spiders and snakes...

My hubby has just said that he has no fears or phobias.... how hard is he!!! :roll:

laura-82 said:
My friend has a fear of cotton wool :?
One year a friend of mine bought a colleague £5 worth of cotton wool because the secret santa theme was "fluffy"!!! The colleague was one of those who can't touch cotton wool as it sets her teeth on edge!!

My Dad's a massive muscly weight lifter....and he's scared of

Frogs!!!

:rotfl:

Mine is spiders and snakes of course...how common. Beetroot's a good one Midna, I don't know anyone scared of that!!

Not as strong as a phobia but I hate daddy long legs and moths/butterflies! UGH!

emma28 said:
My Dad's a massive muscly weight lifter....and he's scared of

Frogs!!!

We had loads of frogs and toads in the pond last winter and what was more scary was the fact that I might tread on one in the dark!!! Imagine that! Refused to go up the garden without a torch!

Mine's of sick! Emetophobia or something like that! It's not nearly as bad as it used to be I used to faint! Having Brody puke on me often seems to have done the trick! :rotfl:

Phew....I thought I was the only one who couldnt bare Cotton Wool...I havent heard of anyone else before having a phobia of it!!!

At a place I used to work at...we where talkin about this and I told them about the Cotton Wool thing... the next day when I went into work..they'd sellotaped cotton wool to my desk and computer and chair :puke: they knew my fear was serious when I started shaking and puked!!

Iv never heard of anyone with a fear of Beetroot before... :lol:

snakes and spiders are my main ones. :)

Spiders :shock:

And I HATE people rubbing their feet on carpet when they've got socks on, its horrible!!!

Oh and tights, they are so rough against the skin, I hate it when people pull there tights up in front of me.

Oh and the sound of people doing their teeth...

Yeah OK I'm crazy :roll:

x-kirsty-x said:
people being sick :puke:

I hate that too - but had to get over it pretty quickly when I took a group of kids away to France - 40 of them and 22 of them caught a sickness bug (The one that shut down whole schools a few years ago!!)! It was the stuff of nightmares!!!! Was my 1st time at organising a school trip and abroad too - needless to say I took it pretty personally!!! :rotfl:

Not a Fear or a Phobia..... but I cant stand it when someone bites into an ice lolly...or when you see kids biting their wooly jumpers!! URGH..it goes right thru me! :puke:

Kylie1007 said:
Foxxi said:
or when you see kids biting their wooly jumpers!! URGH..it goes right thru me!

oooh yes I know what you mean! :wall:

Me too, I hate that!

As for being scared of sickness, Im ok with baby sick but when its Josh I cant deal with it.

Im ashamed to say that when he's poorly I've often had to take him to my mums so she can look after him :oops:

Really bad phobia of clowns, puppets (wooden) and especially ventriloquist dummys!!!!!! its bad bad bad :shock: :shock: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I think I'll tell my hubby I have a fear of shitty nappies!!! :rotfl:

My phobia is bit more common i think.. flying arghhh i go all hot and sweaty just talking about it

I have been on a plane before and first couple of times loved it then we had bad turbulence. nxt time i went on a flight i went hysterical. they had to take me in to see pilot so he could explain we wouldn't crash.

that was before 9/11 so i guess they wouldn;'t do that anymore but i haven't been on a plane since... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

also dentists, other people driving rather than me, heights and the dark :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back