anyone got wierd phobias?

haha we are a weird bunch!!

I am scared of Crumpets ... dont like the holes arghhhhh

and mice!!!!! When we had them in my mums house, every time i heard them on the ceiling i would burst into tears!! :cry:

xxxxx

Those HUGE furry moths that make a noise when they fly. I swear I just freeze when I see them :cry:

I cant stand pigeons....they always aim for me, and i swear they are going to peck my eyes out.

Amy xx

prickleyfairy said:
i swear they are going to peck my eyes out.

Amy xx

hahaha never heard of that happening before!! hehe xxx

I have two weirdy ones!!

Shower curtains - the thought of a wet one touching my bare skin makes me feel ill!!!

Wet floors - any wet floor when I have bare feet is an absolute no! It all stems from walking in the public swimming pool as a child and stepping on a used tissue that was wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually feel sick thinking about it. I showered in flip flops for 9 months in the hostels in Australia as I didn't want to stand on the wet floors in the shower rooms - even though they were en suite and very clean!!! I am an absolute freak of nature!!!!!!!! In hotels the floor has to be covered in towels and around an outdoor swimming pool on holidays I walk in flip flops or if I have no other choice I tip toe and genreally look like an absolute baffoon! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back