Phobias..

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
After the skin crawling thread of Midnas I thought it would be interesting to see what phobias we all have. Anyone got any weird ones?

Mine are fairly standard...spiders :puke: and death... :(

I have a few :oops: Moths, butterflies, daddy long legs, birds, balloons bursting and the sea :oops:

fish in the sea, i mean i cant go in the sea if there are fish in there.
Spiders, bats.
Socks :oops:
Crabs (not that kind :roll: the beach ones)

Cockroaches.. In fact its getting so bad that I am thinking of maybe getting some help with it... :(

Its so bad now that I have been physically sick in the street when I saw one crawling along the path...

I refused to go into the bathroom the other day because there was just a cockroach leg in there...had to get DH to go bleach it..

I refuse to use a towel now, because it was the towel I threw over a cockroach in the kitchen.... I subsequently ran out of the kitchen shut the door...used gaffa tape to tape up the gaps on the kitchen door.... called DH to come home from work to go bleach everything in the kitchen... including the towel...then went to my mums for the rest of the day because I couldn't go in the kitchen for a while...

I'm telling you... its getting really really bad... and yes I scream like a girl when I see them... thing is it has gotten progressively worse over time... and I don't know what will happen next... :cry:

Ok, so i know this isn't a normal phobia and i know its not really nice but its my phobia i have no idea where it came from and really cannot help it.

I am scared of dwarfs, and i mean if im out and about and see a small person i freeze, i cant speak and nearly stop breathing.
YES YES i know that they are just normal people like you and i but i really cant help it.
OH thinks i need help with it because i go really really freaked out to the point where it is so easy to faint.

MissSara said:
Ok, so i know this isn't a normal phobia and i know its not really nice but its my phobia i have no idea where it came from and really cannot help it.

I am scared of dwarfs, and i mean if im out and about and see a small person i freeze, i cant speak and nearly stop breathing.
YES YES i know that they are just normal people like you and i but i really cant help it.
OH thinks i need help with it because i go really really freaked out to the point where it is so easy to faint.

Hope I dont make you freeze at the York meet as I am about the height of a dwarf :lol: I'm only 5ft :wink:

Snuggle said:
MissSara said:

Hope I dont make you freeze at the York meet as I am about the height of a dwarf :lol: I'm only 5ft :wink:

Funny thing is though i'm only 5ft myself........... :rotfl:

MissSara said:
Snuggle said:
MissSara said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MissSara said:
Snuggle said:
MissSara said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: PMSL!!!!!!!!

Snuggle said:
MissSara said:
Snuggle said:
MissSara said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:eek: someone shorter than me!! :cheer: :cheer:

Mine is melted plastic, the kind that gets wee bubbles in it when it gets too hot. That and anything that looks like lots of wee melted bubbles, lots of little tiny circle paterns.

Yes, I know I'm a freak, I've never looked into it and don't know where it could come from or if it has a name, but it makes me feel *shiver*!

xxx

Spiders and flying, but I'd say the spiders one is more severe.

Sick! Although it has got a bit better since having Brody! Thank god!!!! :lol:

Moths, butterflys, maybugs, baddy-long-legs, Seaweed, dirty fluff....(I like clean fluff but not dirty fluff it feels like you breath in the dirty fluff!) crumbs stuck on your feet, masks, clowns.

I like bees you can pick them up and stroke them as long as you talk to them they wont sting you. (Im a florist I have to do these things in summer flowers = bees) :D

MissSara said:

My mum used to be afraid on them, this is her story...

When she was little she went on holiday with her mum and dad (nan and grandad) they went to some sort of mini villiage attraction place where 'small people' must have got paid to live there over the summer. She was looking at one of the houses when a 'small man' came out and asked if she wanted to play with his daughter. This incident really unnerved her for a number of years.

I guess one of my phobias is fainting and wasps, although I'm not really frightened of them, it's more that they piss me off! :lol:

Spiders and sheds! Sheds coz they're crawling with spiders! lol

Spiders and pelicans. Can't be normal to have a beak that big and floppy. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back