Phobias .....

Cockroaches... THEY EFFING FLY OVER HERE:... FLY INTO YOUR BEDROOM AT NIGHT WHEN YOUR SLEEPING, crawl all over your face ..... ewwwwwwwwwwww *shudders* :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I didn't know that till we moved to Spain... Now all the windows have mozzy netting over them, not to stop the mosquitos... NO... to stop the cockroaches...

THis part of Spain has a real cockroach problems, and not because it's dirty...its the weather and stuff... It's so scary...

Oh yes, diarrhoea and vomiting illnesses scare me senseless because usually if I get one, I end up in hospital drip fed for weeks and weeks and I hate that.

moths and daddy long legs, wouldnt say they were a fear but I absolutely hate them, they go all over your face and hair :x

I've not heard of the cotton wool one, I'll have to read up. Squiglet- flying cockroaches ewwwwww!

I hate wasps, knives (which is a difficult one because OH loves them and is often doing something with them/ has them lying around) and have a slight fear of heights.

I always think planes are going to crash and I amscared of flying - but I do it anyway otherwise I wouldn't go anywhere!!

I watch air crash investigation though so I suppose this doesn't help - it is my favourite programme - I feed my fear!!

My worst fears though are stepping on a wet floor with no shoes on and shower curtains touching me when I am wet with no clothes on! It makes my skin crawl!

I also hate paper being folded in front of me and the sound of cardboard and polystyrene!

i am terrified of spiders! once there was a small one on the wall up the stairs and i stayed upstairs for 3 hours cos i was too scared to walk past it, thought it might jump at me or something :lol:

not keen on moths and stuff like that esp in the street when they fly round me i started fretting like a loony waving my arms around! :oops:

Ok mines of spiders, frogs and toads and dont laugh but those little jack russel dogs :oops:

Needles!!! i ahve never liked them, but over the past few years if i even see one on the tele i have to turn away and i start feeling sick and shake!! they are bloody awful things!!! urrghhhhh :puke:

needles :(
You would have thought i'd be over it by now but no

SNOT! Omg it makes me want to vomit. When i worked as a support worker i could clean up sick, crap you name it and it didnt bother me at all but snot on someones face URGH! :puke:

tangerinedream said:
moths and daddy long legs, wouldnt say they were a fear but I absolutely hate them, they go all over your face and hair :x
They aim for me! It sends me cold how sometimes you get a moth on the washing you've just brought in from the line and when you go to iron it, the moth flies out! bleuuughhhh,.,,,,

Squiglet said:
Cockroaches... THEY EFFING FLY OVER HERE:... FLY INTO YOUR BEDROOM AT NIGHT WHEN YOUR SLEEPING, crawl all over your face ..... ewwwwwwwwwwww *shudders* :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

I didn't know that till we moved to Spain... Now all the windows have mozzy netting over them, not to stop the mosquitos... NO... to stop the cockroaches...

THis part of Spain has a real cockroach problems, and not because it's dirty...its the weather and stuff... It's so scary...

URGH....Thanx for that Squiglet...I'm so not gonna sleep tonight now!! The thought makes me wanna :puke:

MissGobby said:
Needles!!! i ahve never liked them, but over the past few years if i even see one on the tele i have to turn away and i start feeling sick and shake!! they are bloody awful things!!! urrghhhhh :puke:

Me too!!

I also don't like birds particularly!!!

A few years ago I taught a little boy in Yr 4 who had an irrational fear of.........compasses!

..you can see why! :doh: :rotfl: :rotfl: Wonder whether it was the fact that it moves on its own?

Spiders :|
th_spider2dp.gif

Mine is buttons! It's under control now but as a child I used to feel sick if I had to look at or touch a button. I always remeber crying cos my mum was brushing my hair whilst wearing a dressing gown with huge pink buttons :lol:
I got over it to an extent when I started school and had to wear a cardi with buttons as part of my uniform. Still don't like them now and will avoid them if I can, I avoid clothes with lots of buttons, they make me feel queasy.
Strangely enough James doesn't like them very much either

oh! and I'm scared silly of bee's and wasps. If one flies into the same room as me I have to leave the room. Once at uni when I was living in halls there were 5 bees in my room one night bouncing off the plastic light fitting. I had to go and sit in the corridor at 3am till they flew back out the window :roll:

muppetmummy said:
Mine is buttons! It's under control now but as a child I used to feel sick if I had to look at or touch a button. I always remeber crying cos my mum was brushing my hair whilst wearing a dressing gown with huge pink buttons :lol:
I got over it to an extent when I started school and had to wear a cardi with buttons as part of my uniform. Still don't like them now and will avoid them if I can, I avoid clothes with lots of buttons, they make me feel queasy.
Strangely enough James doesn't like them very much either

What made buttons scary? Does that include the chocolate variety?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back