Phobias..

I have an irrational fear of snakes. I scream if I see them on TV, in a book. The thought of it makes me freeze up. Still sometimes get freaked out on the loo thinking they're going to crawl up the pipes and bite my bum :oops:

oh im such a wuss - im terrified of the dark, i hate it with a passion, my house is always like blackpool illuminations.

hate flying, heights (irrational fear to throw myself off things up high)
and spiders.

I don't like flying, but I will get on a plane, so not a phobia really. I really don't like rats, the big black, greasy ribbed tailed type :puke:

............but I have a phobia of the sea/lakes etc Anything with animals in it. I won't go in the sea unless its right by the shore and someone is with me. Its not water as I'm fine in a pool, its just the things in it!!

i wouldn't say mine are strictly phobias as such, but things that hugely freak me out

i hate balloons cause one popped in my face when i was younger.
i wont go in the sea or a lake or river because of the fish and things that might swim inbetween my toes.
i hate wasps and bees and i run round flapping my arms if i hear or see one that comes too close.
and being locked or stuck in small confined spaces, like a coffin or something.

I've just seen this and had to tell you about my OH's phobia...
it makes me laugh but he is really terrified of it...i'm not allowed to say it..if i have to buy it (and i do coz i love it) it MUST be hidden behind loads of stuff at the back of the cupboard- and if we go shopping he won't go down the same aisle as it...he doesnt just dislike it hes never even tasted it...hes actually frightened to death of it!!!

its.............

marmite.jpg

you love it or hate it!

Jen&James said:
[quote="monster_munch":3o34m0wl]Baths **shudders** I can't even get in them empty.
Showers are a problem too, but I'm ok aslong as when I'm new to a shower (bear with me here LOL) I have to get DH to switch it on and use it while I watch and then I get in while it's still running. THe next time I use it it takes me ages to get up the guts to switch it on and then stand under it, but after that I'm OK. :oops:

:

WOW! That must be really difficult!

Did something trigger it off or have you always been that way?[/quote:3o34m0wl]

I don't know - I've always been a bit afraid but it's gradually gotten worse over the years. (Watching 'What Lies Beneath' a few years back didnt help though :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back