People like this really *BEEP* me off and upset me!!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
a lass i went to school with is now working at my mates pub, she is heavily pregnant, only a few days to go and i went to see my mate the other day. She told me that throughout her pregnancy she has been smoking, drinking AND taking drugs!!!! she has been told that her baby is very small but still carries on doing what she does!!

it makes me feel sick, people like that shouldnt be allowed children!!!

:(

:evil: :cry: That makes me so sad and angry as well. The poor babies who end up under-developed and addicted to drugs, while there are so many couples out there trying so hard to get pregnant and would be perfect parents :cry:

That's sick. The poor baby. I hope that he's not addicted...do babys always come out addicted if their mum's take drugs?

Aww that poor baby :cry: It should be given to someone who could really love and look after it when its born. Its just not fair is it, that some people have no difficulty in getting pregnant and then dont look after themselves when they are pregnant, then there are others who would do anything to have a child of their own. :x

That poor baby :cry: People like that dont deserve to have the best job in the world...being a Mummy :evil:

I know hun its so sad :cry: Poor bambino!

I knew a girl who took drugs throughout her pregnancy. Her LO wasn't well when he was born and it took them a while to work out he was experiencing withdrawals. He is ok now but it made me so angry how she could put her child through that and then not tell docs when he was born :x

Thats awful, ive got a friends whos been smoking all the way through and i think thats bad enough :(

It pees me off too. Thers girls who would do anything for a baby, and with my "threatned abortion" i saw these young girls in the Epu, some look like they take care of themselves better than thier children, and i got so Pi*** off. Its like theres us that go thru a lot to try and get pregnant and keep it healthy, and girls who get pregnant straight away but carry on with thier lifesyle. Talk bout assed up grrrr

Sorry rant over lol

it really pees me off to,
i went out with my mates on saturday night and one of them (who was due 4 weeks after me) was smoking loads and i swear she drunk more than me, it just makes me so angry that people can do this and people like us done none of them things and lost our babies :cry:

That makes me so mad :evil:

do babys always come out addicted if their mum's take drugs?
If the mother takes drugs on a regular basis then yes the baby has to go through withdrawals when its born.

Life is very unfair. I'm all for prosecuting mothers who harm their unborn children.

I dont know why people get pregnant/ and or keep a baby
if they are going to do anything that could halm a baby.

Discusting!

That REALLY angers me too! So irresponsible, it's outrageous!
The poor baby :x :x :x :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back