The weirdest thing happened today!!!

I believe in this sort of thing, made me shiver!! I want to see a psychic but only ever had my palms read not sure its quite as good. Xx

As a believer and someone who has been trying to improve my psychic abilities and live a more spiritually aware life I have to say that your boss's reaction showed great immaturity for a woman of her age, tell me sweetie does she have any children herself? All I could sense from her behaviour was jealousy and coldness sorry if my comment is a bit harsh it's just that if she was a truly caring person she would have supported you from day one and been there when you really needed her sorry to sound negative I do believe that your little one is safe and that you will be fine xx

[i am doing really well at the moment again but its just making me thinkg 'right going to make as much money as i can until baby arrives' whenever that may be.......just keep my head down and get on with it xx

Brilliant attitude, you will definitely be ready if you can keep that up! Good luck on the money thing, I'm always trying that but it never works for me. I am sure you will be pregnant again asap if you stay this positive, I'm full of admiration xxx

well....cant wait for may to come along...when we can ttc again...just waiting on af now......hope we all get bfps at the same time...would be great and then we can all meet up in a years time with our little bundles :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back