So upset

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
this *********** i dont even know what to call her. OH cousin who we have fell out with has just went and told him to **** off and go and try and get me pregnant and i think she was having a dig that i had a MMC and he hasnt got me pregnant since why are people so heartless i feel like travelling to her house and kicking her head in seriouly !!!:wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2: argh when i see her!! how can people say things like that!!!

She's clearly a self centred low life, dont let her bother you! **Hugs** xxxx

just a waste of time hunni, don't let her bother you or get to you

donna xx

That sort of person really isn't worth your anger or tears, be the bigger person hun and don't rise to her :hug: xx

i tried not to rise back but its hard when u wanna say so much back she doesnt know it has bother me i just acted like it didnt

Thats awful.... i mean really bad....... you dont need people like that in your life.............easier said than done but dont let her get to you!!! You have the support of the most important person and thats your OH !!! If you have him youve got everything xxxxxx

She isn't worth your energy Hun, don't bother going round, people like that are often just jealous of what you and OH have :hugs:

What a pathetic little child she is :mad:

:hugs:

I call my husbands family the 'outlaws' as they should be! don't let his family get you down, shes just a trying to hit you where it hurts :( keep your chin up and you are going to enjoy telling her the most when you get your bfp!!!

thanks i know, id never dream about saying it to anyone, she has 2 kids 1 of them to her bf and hes always cheating on her all the time. and shes trying to make me think my OH is doing the same when obviously he hasnt as hes always with me and doesnt know anyone here and i trust him!!

Big hugs sweetie! You certainly do not need that! She's obviously jealous of how great you and your OH are together and that he loves you enough to stay committed to just you.

cos they are stupid, insensitive, childish waste of space??? Only reason I can think of xx

She sounds like a nasty piece of work, as everone has already said, don't let her get to you. She is vicious stricking out at such at tender point. Maybe as her relationship is so obviously in trouble, she is jealous of your parter's loyalty when she doesn't have loyalty from her man. Nothing excuses cruelty like that and don't show her it bothers you.

xx

oh well after her threatening to "rip my head off" last night she sent her loopy mother round OH auntie shes 50 something and im 20! well when i got told she was coming i phoned the parents incase she was gonna brick my window as she has done stuff to other people like this before and they came round and she turned up, wouldnt get out of the car to tell us what she wanted and she kept circling my house and then waiting outside. Also as she didnt have my number phoning my OH sister and saying his nana was dead (a lie) physco yeah!! in the end i had to phone the police! now this is a 52 or whatever year old! she said to OH sister shes coming back lol and she was going to look for OH mam now. I dont need the stress of this its not going to be good! i am so glad OH mam and people on that side dont speak anymore. I knew she had never liked me i could tell the way she looked at me. i just thought id tell u guys as u were here when that nasty bitch said that awful thing! xxx

Last edited:
Just caught up on this hun, what a spiteful little cow, shes just jealous of what you and your OH have.
As for some of your OH family that u said dont like you, dont worry about that you never fell in love with them, aslong as you and your OH is happy then thats all that matters. The saying you can pick your friends but not your family, that stands for inlaws aswell!
I know its hard hun, but just ignore her, she will soon get bored and start being a cow to someone she gets a reaction out of.
Take care and dont let it stress you out :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you hun just a bit worried about my windows now and if i do get pregnant and they hit me as i obviously wont wanna get in that situation if i do get pregnant xx

What shocking behaviour! If it continues, speak to the police if you feel threatened. They shouldn't take things like that lightly and perhaps a polite warning from them might ease things off. What an abnormal way to behave. Don't let her worry you.

xx

It is hun and especially for an adult that age. heard nothing today so a hope they stay away! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back