It's a BFPPPPPP

Petra

Reaction score
Not me, but my younger sister :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: wooohoooo.. I am so excited, she is about 6 weeks, got it confirmed by the doctor. They have been trying for nearly 2 years. She has endometriosis, had two different operations and tried lots of fertility drugs. She has been through a lot and her doctor told her that IVF is her only option.. She went to different gynae doctor before Xmas who gave her new fertility treatment and she conceived within a month :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: OMG :pray: ing for her pregnancy to be better than mine.

oh wow that is great news for her wll done and huge congrats to her :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats to her!
thats great news! :cheer:

Thanks girls. :hug: I am excited, it feels like I got BFP myself :cheer:

:cheer: Congratulations to your sister, bet you can not wait to became an aunty. :cheer:

awww thats fab news hun :hug: xxxxxxxxx

awwww, that is excellent news for your sister - hope your one comes soon too!!

(off subject, clairebear - how cute is your avatar!! :D)

That's great news. I nearly had a heart attack thinking it was you!!! I was so excited!!!! :) It goes to show there is hope for us all.

Thats great news and hopefully it will give people on here who have been waiting so long something possitive to think about. Congratulations - you are going to be an auntie!

Thanks all for your replies. I was so excited last night that I couldn't fall asleep. Of course I was feeling a bit down for myself but kept saying in my mind that she has been trying for 2 years and I am no where near and hopefully it will happen for me too.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back