• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Doing ok, not many symptoms though and that drives me crazy :(..... Next scan 28 February I will be 9+ by then and really hope that little heart is still beating.

Your bean's little heart will still be beating hun

xxxxxxxx

:hugs: hope thats not too far away hunny im sure it will all be ok xx

one more week hope and you'll get to see it again, I'm sure all will be well :hug:

Good morning :)

Howis everyone doing? Dysco I know that you have to poas in 3 days but maybe you did already? Any news?

Had a nice night, lots of DTD, it was even better than before :shock:

9 weeks today. Still praying that my baby is still alive and growing :)
Also feeling so tired as after I stupid for a pee at 12.30 and again 2.30 :shock: and 4.30 :shock: I didn't manage to get back to sleep...good luck that I am used to sleepless nights by being a doctor but still :wall:

Not so long now until all of you poas :) :)

hi hun everything crossed for that scan next week but i have great feelings about it! I did a naughty poas this morning, BNF and not a hint f aline but its early i know. My boobs ache massively but trying not to read anything into it. Probably just super body conscious atm.

Bummer on the sleepless nights, as you say you are used to it but doesn't make the tiredness go away! But you wish you were still on vacation!

Oh yes I so wish I was on vacation :( one more 1/2 sleepless night...

Dysco i am keeping everything so crossed for you. Sore boobs is such a good start. Do you usually get them before AF? Though you don't need those for a BFP....I got somehow sore boobs at around 7 weeks....nth before lol.

Btw is it everything ready for your wedding? Really not long now!! I can't wait to see pictures of that :):)

Almost weekend, this past week it really seems to be dragging :( not that I will be able to sleep more when that comes lol but a least I cna be comatose on the sofa....that if coco will let me. I found that I have less and less energy to deal with the pup and I also loose my temper so easy with her now. My oh was loughing at me yesterday saying that I overreact and that the baby will be 10 times worst, making me think....what if I loose my temper so easy with the baby too??

Anyway have a nice day everyone :hug:

I was thinking earlier at maybe plan a weekend with my oh somewhere sometime after Easter. We didn't have a proper vacation for long long time I must say...

Anyone has a recipe for some savory muffins? Oh was begging me to day to make mini savry pizza muffins lol. Sometimes I think he is the pregnant one :faint:

Omg is Friday, never been so happy before for a Friday :) only plans for some shopping and maybe a walk If I don't feel too tired and the weather is ok :) last weekend I barely managed to get out of the sofa but I think my energy levels picking up again :love:
Anyone has plans already for the weekend? I can't wait to see your cupcakes girls :D :love:

I cant wait for my scan now in a few days, though I am scared to death that there will be no hb :(
Anyway decided to tell work after that scan if everything looks ok as pregnant woman they don't have to do on duty nights and I can't function for days after one duty night even withou being pregnant....

As about my parents I will probably wait a little longer maybe until 16 weeks when I hope to find out the sex? That will be around the orthodox Easter time. My auntie gets out of the hospital today and I hope things will stay calm for a few months before the inevitable will come:( maybe meantime I will find the right time to tell everyone. I somehow don't feel the need for anyone to know this time? Do I sound completely out of order here?? Maybe because of the mc last time?

Anyway so much rambling so early lol. Have a nice weekend everyone, looking forward to cupcakes and wonderful poas result :love:

Last edited:
So sorry :hug: how many days DPO are you? If AF is not here yet mYbe is a longer cycle?

Found a recipe for those savory muffins, I think I will attempt them for tomorrow morning :love:

Me and oh are going to the beach near the house to look at the stars with a telescop :love: I am so excited lol. Never actually looked at the stars with a telescop and my oh is a pro on that, he is armed with charts and maps and everything to show me what are we looking for. Also making a fire and roasting some corn after that and marshmallow :love: sounds like a lovely Friday night. Now I only pray that the sky will be clear tonight !!!! If not we will attempt again tomorrow!!!

Found a recipe for those savory muffins, I think I will attempt them for tomorrow morning :love:

Me and oh are going to the beach near the house to look at the stars with a telescop :love: I am so excited lol. Never actually looked at the stars with a telescop and my oh is a pro on that, he is armed with charts and maps and everything to show me what are we looking for. Also making a fire and roasting some corn after that and marshmallow :love: sounds like a lovely Friday night. Now I only pray that the sky will be clear tonight !!!! If not we will attempt again tomorrow!!!

My OH would love that - he is really into astonomy but it's not worth having a telescope in London.

Enjoy - Sounds super romantic and cosy

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Hope, I have been lurking on this forum for a few days but haven't posted yet, but just wanted to say, good luck for the 28th! I hope all goes well.

I was born in UK but live in Norway with my Norwegian hubby, so it was nice to see someone else posting on here from Norway, where abouts are you? I am on the south coast. We are currently thinking of trying in the near future.

All the best for next week :)

Thank you I hope it goes perfect. I am near haugesund. Good luck on TTC :) there is one more girl around, in 3 trimester from Bergen :)

Good morning, feeling a little rough this morning but luckily I am working from home, with tons of paperwork that I hate but at least it means I can stay in my pajamas all day if I want...
Had an early start of morning already with cooking or lunch and making a pie ( currently in the oven) a Greek pie, a savory one with feta cheese.
Tomorrow is scan day and I already feel like someone punch me in the stomach :( scan is 9+ at 18.30 . I feel so sick only thinking about it while women that didn't have a mc are probably looking forward to it...I have no symptoms other than slightly sore boobs and all day around hunger...but that's nth new as I never had anything else so I hope it will be ok but I can't stop thinking what if..

Weekend was quite nice, on Saturday we went shopping and we also looked at toy stores and baby clothes just to make an idea aout how much things cost here. I have to say that God that will be expensive..after that we had lunch in a nice pub and later a walk with the puppy. We also grilled hotdogs for diner outsider the yard while looking again at the stars with a telescop!

How about you girls? I hope ou had a nice weekend and you enjoy your cupcakes :love: dysco how are you? I hope that AF stayed away :hug:

Have a nice day everyone :love:

Hi Hun, :love: that it is all going so well for you. Its so natural to worry and i'll be keeping everything crossed for tomorrow for you. I'm ok thanks honey, just want af to arrive so i can get on with next month ttc and opk tracking etc.

Fx for you next month then :love: :love: did you remember to take your prenatal vitamins??? My gynecologist was so so please that I never stopped those. It's very important that folic acid and they usually prescribe those vitamins to you 3 months before starting TTC.

I've been on folic acid since May 2011 :shock: :shock:

Just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow Hope - bless you for being so worried but I am sure all will be perfect

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back