• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Hey ladies im ok now me and oh had a massive bust up when he rolled in hammered last night, usual case :roll:

Thansk for all the hugs, i always think about it more when i am alone x

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Goodmornign :)
It snowing and blowing and freezing today. Made banana muffins yesterday and were so yummy nom nom nom :love:

How are you girls doing?

Lynette men they don't really get it....sometimes I feel that trying to talk to them and make them understand it's like I am talking to a brick ifykwim ? I hope you feel better :love:

Now let me all hear it girls, how is the symptom spotting going? Dysco you are already on your second week I think? Any wonderful boob pains, bloating etc etc?

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend :love:

Nothing to report in terms of symptoms, I was really aware of my body all this month and nothing feels different, no early waking, no need to pee, no cramps or achey boobs, but hope you proved symptoms weren't necessary so I'll know more by Friday! X

Good morning,

How are you all doing? Being back to work is hard and already thinking when Incan get again some free days lol :(
Any news from those cupcakes btw?
How was everyone's weekend?

Good morning,

How are you all doing? Being back to work is hard and already thinking when Incan get again some free days lol :(
Any news from those cupcakes btw?
How was everyone's weekend?

Hey hun,

Going back to work after a week off is always hard !!!

Lynette's cupcake mould turned up but she can't collect it until Saturday? Mine should arrive today.

Lynette and I still plan to make our cakes... We'll both be well into the 2ww by then so need some distraction....

Weekend was cool, yesterday I didn't even get dressed LOL

Saturday I saw all my nephews and my friends little 7 week old bubba - he was so tiny

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Lol natalie you and your smelly rubber poo mould :rofl:

hi girls just popping by to see how my homies are doing? xxx

hey AR just having cupcake drama other than that I am good, hows you nd bubs coming along hun

I would love to be able to make really lush cupcakes!
Me and buns are doing great thanks I'm waiting on a letter for an early scan so I'm stalking the postie lol
I have awful sickness I can't keep a thing down but I'm taking it as a good sign. Al is off next week so I am looking forward to having him to myself x

I guess thats the only redeeming feature of morning sickness, you can take it as a positive sign! I feel for you, not sure if want the symptoms or not! still over analysing my body and working on my own reverse psychology. Don't know what to think any more, 4 days til testing!!!!!

Omg 4 days so exciting! There seems to be an amazing run of bfps lately I can't wait xxx

Good morning ladies:)

How are you all doing? Is anyone cooking pancakes today?

We had ours for breakfast. God I ate 4, small ones but still 4:shock: o e with brown cheese, one with cheese and ham, one with sugar and lemon anD yone with nutela:shock:

And omg we have sun today, it's warm and not raining, no wind :shock:

Have a nice day everyone :)

Last edited:
pancake dayyyyyyyyyyyy wooo!!!!

its lovely weather here too today, hows you and bubs hunny when is your next scan

Doing ok, not many symptoms though and that drives me crazy :(..... Next scan 28 February I will be 9+ by then and really hope that little heart is still beating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back