• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

That's about the same for me lol. I got like 10 months of prenatal vitamins until now lol. And some tons of vegetables and fruits :faint:
I certainly hope it will be ok :love: but as you know it's impossible to stop my mind of thinking the worst again...

I hope the scan tomorrow puts your mind at rest a little bit sweetie - seeing the HB again tomorrow should go a long way to reassuring you this is your sticky bean :)

xxxxxxxxxxxx

everything crossed for tomorrows scan hun, i'll be checking in to see how it went. xxxx

Thank you so much I am properly shitting it :faint: it's not until 18.30 so that's a whole day of torture...

Scan day :dance: everything will be fine Hun. Hope u get a good piccie for us this time. Is that 18.39 ur time or ours? Are u on a different time to us? When can we expect the good news :) xxx

That's my h it means it's 17.30 for you there, but probably it will take a while until I can update you. I have no idea if I will get a picture depends of the image quality. I do t even mind if I get one or not if the bean is ok. I will probably ask for one at 12 weeks scan when the bean is more baby like.
I am completely panicking here....and ofc I didn't even manage sleep during the night. Those scans are such a negative experience for me. I am pret sure that the next moment that I will see on the screen that the baby is ok I will start worrying if the baby will make it to trimester 2 and then if the baby is ok and not having a chromosomal anomaly....

Wishi wasn't a doctor...makes everything even worst....

ooh i feel for youhun, i'm terrified of my first scan, i'm not sure i can cope with being told my baby's not viable again!

As my husband has been saying the past couple of weeks. You must think the best. Thinking the worst is easy to do but it is not going to make you happy. Live in the moment. Right now you are pregnant and you know you can fall pregnant there are people out there that can't do that so your half way there.

When he said it to me he said that right now you know your body is working right because there was probably something wrong with the babies we have lost and delt with it correctly. We know we can fall pregnant at the drop of a hat and blah blah blah. I'm not sure if it made me feel better but it made me strong enough to want try again ASAP.

I don't know if my rambling helped you or anyone. But his today has me me strangely optimistic for April.

corinne try not to get too worked up sweety :hugs: its hard i know :pray: praying for you little bean cant wait to see pics

Ok what happened to tinytoes didn't help at all, that poor girl :( I am completely panicking....so lucky our grandmothers etc etc ignorance is bliss....I hate scans :( anyway I have to leave in 45 min and it's a 30 min drive there. I will update the soonest I can though it will take a while as we are gongto the supermarket after that.

I'll be logging on later to see your update sweetie!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hope you've taken a deep breath honey, you know there eis every chance all is well. I'll be checking in later to see your update :hug:

I have a bean moving around and kicking. Details after I catch my breath but meantime what's your opinion of telling my parents now?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330455925.120019.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330455925.120019.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 11
:dance: yay Hope I knew it would be great news :dance: fab piccie too. It's up to u about telling ur family now or waiting, how do u feel about it now? After my 11 week scan I just felt ready to tell my family xxx

OMG - it actually looks like a baby hun???

Wowser.

I say tell them .... I think you're in a much better place now in terms of accepting this is a sticky one.... Why not give your family some good news???

Little baby Hope is beautiful :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Ok I sent an email to my mom with the pic and waiting for my Skype to ring. The bean is measuring 10 weeks and at the beginning it was slipping but then starting kicking and moving all over. My oh was there too :) she said everything looks perfect and that the risk of mc is now very very low. But ofc that Dosent stop me from worrying lol... Thank you all girls.
Next scan on 13 march

Ok I sent an email to my mom with the pic and waiting for my Skype to ring. The bean is measuring 10 weeks and at the beginning it was slipping but then starting kicking and moving all over. My oh was there too :) she said everything looks perfect and that the risk of mc is now very very low. But ofc that Dosent stop me from worrying lol... Thank you all girls.
Next scan on 13 march

I bet your Mum has already called you in tears by now hun????

Awww - how lovely for you and your family - some good news at a difficult time?

10 weeks? Amazing!

So happy for you

xxxxxxxxxx

Ooooh look at that, it looks like a baby there! Congrats, must be a big weight lifted.

Now don't you go doing what I did and work yourself into a state before your next scan!!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: aww hope! how wonderful what a great picture!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back