• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

I've still not done the banana bread / muffins?

Hope, I never, ever sleep the whole night through without peeing so God knows what I'll be like if I get my sticky bean

Nothing exciting planned for the weekend.. Seeing my little monsters tomorrow (my nephews) and may meet a friend and her little bub for lunch...

Sunday will be cleaning and resting!

Looks like the big bake off will have to be next week?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Omg Carnat I was never up for a pee before ad now I am up sth between 1-4 times er night.

Omg Carnat I was never up for a pee before ad now I am up sth between 1-4 times er night.

I pee at least twice before I fall asleep and at least once in the night - always have done :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

I pee at least twice before I fall asleep and at least once in the night - always have done :shock:

xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

You are so going to suffer lol ... Unless you are one of te lucky ones that fall asleep immediately after they go back to bed... I almost never manage to fall asleep after that. We also have only one bathroom and that's on the first floor and the bedroom on the second floor, meaning that until I go down and up i am not even sleepy anymore...
God knows when I will barely be able to go up and down those stairs and I will have to go every 30 min or so:doh:
Stupid old house with only one bathroom :wall: well 2 the second one is in the basement :faint:

natalie how did you manage to spam your reply 3 times on the previous page lol

it was am impressive spam, I thought you REALLY want us to know about you peeing hehehe.

I've got takeaway tonight with SiL who is back from pirate hunting and then off to the pharmacy student's ball tomorrow night. Should be a laugh and chance form e to get my glad rags on agin. wearing that same dress i posted before :) should be a laugh, 20 staff and 250 student!

She's in the navy, she was out looking for a capturing Somali pirates on her ship. OH did some of that whilst he was in.

Hope, I never, ever sleep the whole night through without peeing so God knows what I'll be like if I get my sticky bean

:shock: although it doesn't have to be bad, I have a weak bladder ore pregnancy and when I have to go I have to go. But I have found at the mo I am so tired I can actually just sleep through the night without having to get up, went 11 hours last night without peeing!! Maybe I'm not drinking enough or bein completely knocked out!!

As for my weekend, I will be trying to chill out and rest as much as possible as my exhaustion has taken a whole new level. Had bloods taken today by midwife to check for anaemia :( and been told to take iron supplements to see if it helps perk me up. Slept on and off for 18 hours yesterday afternoon/evening/night!! :shock: And still had a small nap today, off to bed soon too :nap: if im not anaemic then something is definitely wrong!!

Hope u are all doing well and sorry I've not been that chatty lately, but I do still think of u all and try to check in and keep up with all ur journals, but that is quite a mission some days. Also good luck to all of u in ur 2ww, carnat, lynette and dysco, u must all be counting down to testing already lol xxx

So i am awake.....and missing my bean...always same when oh isnt here :-(

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Lynette :hug::hug:

Kanga I hope,you will feel better soon :hug: not long for the wedding now?is it everything ready?

I know it is getting so close now, we have everything organised I think!! Organising a wedding is so hard and confusing lol. Just need to get wedding rings now on payday this Friday and sort out the money for the cake :)

Hugs lynette, hope managed to sleep :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back