• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Thank you so much girls. Now I hope to sleep and wake up and be in trimester 2 lol. My parents called me they were Happy and already thinking about baby clothes etc etc. I somehow stressed though now because of that? We had so many bad news in my family that we really don't need more of those... So I hope that I never have to brake any bad news to them regarding baby hope...

Good morning, working from home again, I hope to finish that paperwork soon as it drives me crazy :(
Our bunnies decided that they want to live loose in the yard so we stopped trying to catch them....now you can look outside the garden and see little bunnies hopping all over lol. It's weird that they stay around as the yard is not fenced but they probably like living in the berry bushes and eating grass all day. :love:
Awaiting for the weekend to come now...

Your bunnies are the best Hope - I love that they are now living wild - ha ha!!!

I am glad your parents are happy, I hope they don't stress you out too much!

I am in work (already).

Today is going to be a l-o-n-g day!

xxxxxxxxxx

Aww how cute are ur bunnies Hope, how many do u have? I have two but I would probably never see them again if they got out their hutch or run!!

Carnat I beat u :bum: I was at work at 5.30am!! Although thats a lie in, cos some days it's 4.30am start! I am a cleaner though so it comes with the job, I bet u being in at just gone 7am is just odd for ur job? Xxx

Aww how cute are ur bunnies Hope, how many do u have? I have two but I would probably never see them again if they got out their hutch or run!!

Carnat I beat u :bum: I was at work at 5.30am!! Although thats a lie in, cos some days it's 4.30am start! I am a cleaner though so it comes with the job, I bet u being in at just gone 7am is just odd for ur job? Xxx

Oh bless you hun - I know that you do work some killer shifts!!!

When are you planning to work until?

Also I know the big day is almost here - how are you feeling?? :) :)

Yep a 7am start is unusual but I am going home at 3.30 today.... Will do some shopping on route home!!

xxxxxxxxx

Omg I started a pregnancy journal that I am already wondering if I tempted faith :faint:

Of course you are not tempting fate sweetie - well done you for starting a journal

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh bless you hun - I know that you do work some killer shifts!!!

When are you planning to work until?

Also I know the big day is almost here - how are you feeling?? :) :)

Yep a 7am start is unusual but I am going home at 3.30 today.... Will do some shopping on route home!!

xxxxxxxxx

U mean when do I go on maternity leave? That will be 14th May at 34 weeks, but on reduced hours from 1st May. I know I just won't be able to last on my feet for 7hrs cleaning then.

I have finished work for the day now and glad to be back home :)

Im not sure how I'm feeling about the wedding day creeping up, still seems so far away in my head lol plus loads of last minute prep going on, quite stressful at times. Think I will be glad to get to the day and hopefully enjoy myself and then look forward to chilling out :) it is all exciting but sometimes I think everyone else is more so than me, I hate being centre of attention do a whole day of people talking and looking at me and my oh is pretty scary!! Xxx

U mean when do I go on maternity leave? That will be 14th May at 34 weeks, but on reduced hours from 1st May. I know I just won't be able to last on my feet for 7hrs cleaning then.

I have finished work for the day now and glad to be back home :)

Im not sure how I'm feeling about the wedding day creeping up, still seems so far away in my head lol plus loads of last minute prep going on, quite stressful at times. Think I will be glad to get to the day and hopefully enjoy myself and then look forward to chilling out :) it is all exciting but sometimes I think everyone else is more so than me, I hate being centre of attention do a whole day of people talking and looking at me and my oh is pretty scary!! Xxx

Doh - I was still half asleep when I posted - yep I meant when were you going on maternity leave!

I know what you mean about being centre of attention, but it will be an amazing day! It's also so lovely that your little man is involved... Have you announced the gender to everyone now?

Put your feet up and relax now you're done for the day :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah everyone knows we are having a lil boy and most of them were as shocked as us :) I think it is amazing he is going to be sharing the day with us and he is definitely showing himself now! Can't believe the size of my belly :shock: I wasn't expecting to be showing much yet due to my extra padding :) but I am loving it :)

Actually just got into bed for a nap before my oh comes home, I am so tired after my early wake up calls now! I sleep all the time :) xx

I can't believe your more than half way through??? Seems like only yesterday you you found out (although that's easy for me to say LOL)

I canwait to see your wedding pics...

I have 3 little nephews, boys are the best!

xxxxxxxxx

It is really is flying by now, u don't believe it in tri 1 as because of the worry it really drags. But since my sickness stopped in January it has flown.

I will definitely upload some wedding piccies when I can, probably not until late on Tuesday as we are going to a hotel for the wedding night and chill out :D xxx

I'll keep an eye put for your pic's hun!!!

I am sure I'll get to wish you lots of love and laughter for your special day before BUT just in-case I'll say it now.

Wishing you a wonderful wedding day !!

Lots of love

xxxxxxxxxxx

Need some idea again girls, what is cooking today in your house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back