• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Next time I'm pregnant I'm telling everyone except the kids. Part of me thinks that I found it so hard this time was because I kept everything bottled up because Nobody but myself and hubby knew. I was trying to avoid people and they were quite insistent epsecially the two who had just had babies. My husband started to tell people for me and with each person we told a little more of me felt freer. So I'm not going to keep the next pregnancy a secret. If we loose it I know we have support like we did the first MC.

The day I cracked it and told everyone in Cyber space i had had 2 MCs not just the one was an eye opener. That was the first day I started to really mend emotionally. I've only had one bad day since then just the worry that I'm pregnant again because of defective condom.

Good morning, went for tests now at work, having a brake, I am so tired and it's only 10...

My auntie is doing not so good :( . I hope she recovers a little and then I will tell her about the baby I think ( if everything is ok ofc at 12 weeks scan)
Do you think this is the right thing to do or the thought that she will probably never meet the baby will make her more sad?such a tough decision :(

tough decision corinne! i think she would be happy to know you have your bean hun! she is your aunty after all :hugs: totally up to you though it is so hard i hope she is doing as well as can be

eeek not long till 12 weeks now though lovely

tough decicsion, I think she'd love to know you finally had your bean, even if she never gets to meet him or her. It might help her get through the dark days :hug:

Hey ladies, just a quick update with a couple of pics from Monday. I don't know where the time is going :D we had a fabulous day and I really enjoyed it! Enjoying this week off with my DH so will update with more when i can. Hope u are all doing well Xxxxx

Pic 2 - Me and DH
Pic 3 - Me and Dad
Pic 4 - Me and twin sister

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331120395.198723.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331120395.198723.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331120411.931056.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331120411.931056.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331120424.602664.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331120424.602664.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 12
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331120433.119975.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331120433.119975.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 13
Awww you look so gorgeous and so so happy :) love how the bump looks in the dress too. You and your oh really look so good together:love:

Did you have a fabulous day? Cant wait to hear all the details:love:

Congrats one more time:)

Awwwww - Kanga !!! Wow!!!

You look stunning ....

I am so glad you had a lovely wedding, look at the big smiles on everyones faces hey?? I love the piccie with your Dad - it's got me all emotional !!

Thank you so much for sharing the piccies

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hope - you were right - this did cheer me up immensley

xxxxxxxx

aw have a big smile on my face now, what lovely photos, you both look so happy, Im so pleased for you hun! You look gorgeous and blooming with your lovely bump. Hope you had a wonderful day
xxxx

awwwwwww kanga you look lovely look how happy you look!!!! :dust: what lovely piccys sweety congrats

hope everything is well for AR, really hoping no news is good news!

WooHoo! My Baby girl is getting her first Merit Award at school tomorrow. Go Lilly!

Good morning girls :love:
Managed to get a somehow decent nights sleep and I am so excited :) only up once during the night :)
Well somehow i still feel like a truck drove over me this early morning but oh well lol.
Also weekend is finally almost here. Anyone has any nice plans for that??
I would like to go for a little hacking walk but I doubt the weather will allow it :(
Cinema is sth else that I would like maybe to do, that if I can hold it enough without a toilet during the whole duration of the movie :shock:
Any ideas about what movie????
Grilling is one more thinking that we want to do if the weather will be good enough and ofc catch up with work things and get some sleep, oh and visit a museum.
How about your plans?

Also forgot sth important , it's women national day today , yeeeey, in Greece girls are getting presents today and flowers :love: I will probably get nth as I doubt my oh knows what day it even is...

Last edited:
WooHoo! My Baby girl is getting her first Merit Award at school tomorrow. Go Lilly!

Bless! go lilly!
Hope I noticed it was women's day today but we don't really celebrate it here. humph! could do with another excuse for a present! :)

I'm swamped with marking which is just in addition to everything else that needs to be done. notenoughhoursintheday.com grrrr

national womens day you say!!!!! damn it i so should have exerted that on OH today hahah

In Russia and (I think) Italy National Women's Day is a Holiday :shock: :shock:

I'll be buying myself some flowers later to celebrate :oooo:

xxxxxxxxx

I am sure that you are all bored listening to my irrational fers and I get it how pathetic I am but I can't sop thinking that in 4 days I will go for my 12 weeks scan and it will be no hb :(

I know that not everyone is religious but if you are please keep my bean in your prayers.

I suppose enough self pitty, roll on weekend :love:

Morning girls I'm sorry I have been missing. Kanga you looked amazing and so happy.
After my high of my scan the other day im right back to worrying again I have some spotting again this morning. I just don't know what to do anymore it all stressing me out so much. Now I have seem my little bean I don't know how i would cope if I lost it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back