• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Ok it's shorted, grilling in the yard home made hamburgers and corn in the cob and haloumi cheese nom nom nom nom :)

mmmm hope i would love to come for dinner at your house!!!!!!! i just had sweet potato, chickpea and spinach curry

You are all invited :dance:

Last edited:
I'm doing honey and paprika chicken thighs (I also bung in some oregano, rosemary and lemon juice) and I dice new potatoes - they all get cooked in one pot for about an hour and then I serve with green beans...

xxxxxxxx

Carnat do tell about those honey paprika chickens that sounds so delicious!!!!

Carnat do tell about those honey paprika chickens that sounds so delicious!!!!

You just skin and score some chicken thighs and marinate them in honey, lemon jiuce, paprika, orgegano, Rosemary and Lemon pepper.

Meanwhile dice a bag of new potatoes....

Put the new pot's in the oven first and cover in olive oil, garlic granules and Thyme. Add the thighs about 15 minutes later and cook everything in the juice for 45 mins...

Sorted!

xxxxxxxxx

What exactly means skin and score? Do i remove the skin?

Oh and do I leave them with that like 1 h before I put them in the oven? With the honey I mean and the herbs?

What exactly means skin and score? Do i remove the skin?

Yep sorry take the skin off (I buy my thighs skinless and boneless :))

Also you only need to marinate for a little while before (half an hour at most hsould be fine!)

xxxxxxxxx

Thank you I will definitely try those. One more question is it sweet or hot paprika the one you use?

Whichever you prefer hun?? It's quite sweet with the honey so maybe go for hot?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yep maybe :) can't wait to try that. Though I went a little off chicken but maybe I try one more time :) any food aversions yet for you?or carvings?

Yep maybe :) can't wait to try that. Though I went a little off chicken but maybe I try one more time :) any food aversions yet for you?or carvings?

LOL - give me time !!!

I can't wait to have actual symptoms - never had any before!!

xxxxxxxx

Don't worry about symptoms....I hardly have any and I not think I will ever get an now...

Did anyone see the thread with the link that mrmc posted in girls room with the scientist that are pro "abortion" after birth for newborns with health problems?:shock:

Yeah and I read the paper that goes with it. Have you read it? you should have access like me, its in the journal of medical ethics. I see the point they are trying to make, don't agree with it but their arguments are valid to an extent depending on what you believe, just not sure it should have been published.

Yep I have access and read it I am not socked bout that, more than for the newspaper that published that with that headline. Not all people can read more than the headlines....

Just read the article and although I am firmly pro-choice I was totally agog at this article :shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't have any medical background like you ladies but surely the current limits are in place for a reason? By 20 weeks dr's can identify any thing seriously wriong with baby?

Are the many serious "defects" that can go unnoticed until Birth??

xxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back