• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Lucky lucky lucky day :clover: :):p:thumbup: can't wait to hear good news later and see your scan pic xxxx

Headaches can be normal yep due to hormones. I had a slightly elevated bp too but I hope it was secondary to the pain rather than causing it... We will see I suppose. Sometimes I am glad I am a doctor sometimes I really hate it lol.

Anyway I am already home waiting for my oh to come and soon I will dress and off we go... Scan is in less than 2 h...
I am beyond panicking now lol...I think I will never stop worrying at least not until i see me at 30 at least weeks...
I will let you all know the sooner I can but remember as every other time it will get a while as we have to go shopping after than and eat lunch etc.

Keep everything crossed for my little bean girls...

Last thought and off I I go to dress, I wonder if the scan now that the baby is bigger ( and alive hopefully) will make my oh feel like everything is real ???? He is far away from actually realizing that in 6 months we will have a newborn in the house (hopefully)...

eeek good luck sweety :pray: your little bean should be just fine gorgeous

Best of luck Hope, I've probably had ur scan now and seen lil baby Hope again :) can't wait to see some piccies xxx

Everything is fine. Pictures when I go home :) bean is measuring 12+1

Excellent news sweetie - not far from Tri 2 now!!

xxxxxxxx

wahoooo just posted in ur journal btu thought i would find you here

so pleased sweety

:yay: so pleased for you! can't wait to see pics, love that you post in here xxxx

I hope you girls don't mind me posting here but I feel like home here.
So here is the little hope bean. Slept for most of the time but gave me some kicks eventually. The nuchal measuring is 0.8 and there is a nasal bone present so the risk of downs is low but as further tests are not available here we will have to wait until birth to see if everything is perfect.
Next scan at 16 weeks 10 April, hoping to find out the sex then. And then morphology scan at 18 or 19 weeks.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331659333.179431.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331659333.179431.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 22
Baby Hope is a little Beauty hey???

So happy for you hun!

xxxxxxxx

Thrilled that all is ok! Lovely news and lovely pics! Sorry for late reply, I couldn't find your thread on my phone last night for some odd reason.x

awwwww :yay: liitle hope bean!! so glad everythiing is ok

Aw look at your little bubs!!!!!! So happy all went well xxx

Good morning ladies :) aww I am so happy it's weekend lol :love: and I dare to say I almost feel human but we will see lol...

Anyone has plans for this weekend?

I think we will have a gril in the yard bought haloumi yesterday and red peppers and corn to grill and I only need to buy some meat for grilling. I didn't decide yet what that will be but I was thinking maybe kabobs made with piggy meat?i would love a beef stake but the price of that is around 10 euros for one here :shock:

Anyway I also want to go for a walk at the beach if it's not blowing like hell again, watch a movie, catch up with some paperwork and relax with a book.

Hoping for some DTD too, thought we DTD last night but it will be soon that I will be too big to even consider it so I may as well abuse it now lol...

Have a nice weekend everyone :love:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back