• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our little dream :) Had a mc???

out for dinner with the girls tonight, feel like i'm having such an indulgent week after OH cooked a lush meal last night too. ALthough today I've been so busy at work i've had half a bowl of soup and 2 crackers for lunch and couple of digestives to keep me going.

Morning girls,

Dysco how was your dinner?

Lynette, Carnat how are the cupcakes going? When they have to be done? Can't wait to see pictures.

lovely evening with the girls last night but in the bad cos i was meant to text OH and forgot, oops. I actually feel like a bad gf at the moment, has been so amazing and is being so lovely. I want to do something nice for him but can't think what. He has to submit his first piece of coursework in a couple of weeks time, might look at taking him away for the night after that! Any ideas?

How about a date with your oh? A movie and then a nice restaurant?

A nice candlelit massage always works with my OH. Bless him he is worse than the cat - he loves to be stroked / rubbed / massaged etc.....

In his past life he was def a spoilt house cat :)

Hope, the cakes have to be submitted to Star33 on Sunday at 7pm.

Lynette has her ingredients and decorations, I have neither. We both are waiting for our giant cup cake mould to arrive ha ha!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

good morning all, ooooh tell me about this competition! xxxxxx

good morning all, ooooh tell me about this competition! xxxxxx

We're having a giant cup cake bake-off on Sunday!

Star33 arranged it for some of us ladies TTC and in need of a distraction...

I think only me and Lynette are entering now [at this rate it will only be Lynette LOL as nothing I have ordered has arrived!!]

Anyone else that wants to join is welcome :) :)

xxxxxxxxx

That sounds fab are you posting pics here? I can't wait to see your like my real life cupcake wars :love: x

natalieee we are doing this!! seeing as its just me and thee we can wait for the mould! EEK i hope it comes today.....

natalieee we are doing this!! seeing as its just me and thee we can wait for the mould! EEK i hope it comes today.....

I'm not dragging this out for another week - we're making cupcakes Lynette :) :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
ok ok! frosting smothered boobs it will be for me if my mould has not come tonight!

Weekend is here :) go I am happy though I didn't work this week I am so happy that my oh will be home helping me (hopefully) with things!!!
I am planning on a staying in pajamas the whole weekend event lol unless we get some good weather and we can go for a walk maybe.
Anyway I am doing banana muffins tomorrow and thinking of some movies to watch and I so hope that I will only have to get up to pee only once during the night sony can finally get a decent nights sleep. Got up 3 times last night and struggled to go back to sleep after that every single time.

God that was a massive rant lol.

Anyone has plans for this weekend?

Oooo hope have i got you hooked on my banana recipie?!! that does make great muffins too! specially if you press walnuts into the top of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back