Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Oooo yay hope that looks good! Xx lol at ur dream, glad i could be of help!

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

Hey girls,ii will catch up with everyone hopefully tomorrow, I feel so tired that it's unreal...I don't think I am going to work anyway, unless magically wake up andi am all fixed...but i think I will get my last year vacation leftover time...

Hey girls,ii will catch up with everyone hopefully tomorrow, I feel so tired that it's unreal...I don't think I am going to work anyway, unless magically wake up andi am all fixed...but i think I will get my last year vacation leftover time...

Sorry you are so tired hun - hope you manage to get a few days vacation - make sure you rest

xxxxxxxxx

Enjoy some vacation time, xxxx

God I am so happy that last year didn't spent all of my vacation days...

I feel like a truck drove over me... God men have it good, creating life is hard job...

How was everyone's weekend? We did nth besides the banana bread and some of the cleaning ....I hate that 3 floor house (2and the basement) I managed to clean the living room, bathroom, kitchen and vacuumed everything before i got defeated but still need to dust the whole second floor, do laundry and vacuum the basement...

Anyway enough ranting lol, let's see if I manage to actually rest today...

Have a nice day girls :)

defnitely rest today then! I spent the weekend pootling around cardiff seeing various friends, was lovely :) desperately should have done some work though, eek!

After a 2 h nap feeling more human now :) hopefully will last :)

They look fabulous but I miss things to make them, so maybe I will try them after shopping.would normal oats do? Those that you boil for 20 min? Or need to get the instant breakfast ones?no idea if I wil find any frozen cherries but if not I will try raisins or blueberries maybe?is the brown sugar essential btw? Never saw that but I suppose Heath stores will have it.

They look fabulous but I miss things to make them, so maybe I will try them after shopping.would normal oats do? Those that you boil for 20 min? Or need to get the instant breakfast ones?no idea if I wil find any frozen cherries but if not I will try raisins or blueberries maybe?is the brown sugar essential btw? Never saw that but I suppose Heath stores will have it.

i used oats that you have to cook a little while any oats will do!

Hey girls how is it going? Still feeling very rough. I was so tired that couldn't catch up properly with all of your journals. Did I miss anything important?
Anyone is doing anything special for valentines day? A special dinner maybe? Oh and probably lots of DTD fun for you girls :)
:dust::dust::dust: for all of you. Is anyone else in their 2WW besides dysco already?
And dysco any more symptoms? Come one baby dysco I need you here :hug:
Sorry I can't go write to every journal, I promise once I feel a little better I will go see what are you all up to there.

:hugs: nah you havent missed much umm cosmicgirl got her bfp did you see that?

hope ur ok sweets, get some rest xx

no symptoms here, i'm a bit cramp and achey boobs but i had that last week and the week before so not putting it down to anything. trying to stay calm, but just want to :poas:!!

I won't be too disheartened if we don't make it this month, i'll just not have to worry about getting into my dress!

how are you doing hope? ar eyou still on vacation? relaxing i hope!

Hey my lovelies sorry its been a bit hectic here Als dad had his op yesterday I'm happy to say it went really well he's very sore but only to be expected and he is hoping he can get home later he bloody hates the hospital there are to poor men dying on either side of him. I think those poor people should be given the dignity to pass privately with there loved ones it's so sad.
My oldest son Aaron was 15 yesterday I can't believe he is almost an adult it seems like yesterday he was a tiny little baby on my knee. My oldest daughter I 10 today she is so excited about double figures bless her. I hate seeing them all get so big it really does fly by doesn't it?
I am feeling good well apart from sore boobs and sickness but tbh I am so grateful to be pregnant nothing could make me complain. I have had a few episodes of spotting by they settled as quick as they came so I just think it's bibs getting comfy although I will be a nervous wreck on scan day ( don't have a date yet)
How is everyone doing? Is anyone in the 2ww you know me I love a good old line spotting thread lol xxx

Hi AR, I'm in my 2ww now so be ready with those line spotting eyes in a week or so (i doubt i'll be able to hold out much longer than that!). Hope you get a scan date soon! Are you still dieting? Hows it going? and all the wedding planning! although it sounds like you've got more than enough on your plate with all these birthdays going on and the op. SO glad to hear Als dad came through the op ok, that must be a relief and hopefuly he'll be on the mend soon xx

Lynette I saw cosmics BFP :)

Dysco I am on vacation for the whole week as I have too many leftover days from last year so I am home and relaxing. Feeling very tired but apart from that I only have sore boobs and that's all. Oh and the hunger of an elephant.. Though I would be more relaxed. If I was actually having nausea, more reassured to say ifykwim...
As about symptoms... You really don't need to have any to get. BFP apparently as proven lol.

Amyrose I can't believe you have a 15 year old !!!! How old are you ?
Happy to hear that everything is going great.

Oh I will get my lines eyes on ek!
Wedding plans are going good apart from the bloody dress lol
Yours is not to far off now is it? I can't wait to see pics
I'm healthy eating not dieting and doing some light exercise but not to loose weight I just enjoy it.

Yes hope 15 it's crazy I'm a very haggard 34 haha x

Meatballs and potatoes with lemon and oregano in the oven for dinner today :)

Meatballs and potatoes with lemon and oregano in the oven for dinner today :)

Yummy, I had a massive lunch so am doing something really light for dinner - pasta in olive oil, black pepper and fresh parmesan!

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back