Our little dream :) Had a mc???

Thank you girls so much, I am so so happy that I almost cried when I saw the heart beating. I don't have a pic as It wasn't the best of the image today and because of that w struggled a little to actually hear the hb but we saw the little heart beating. It's measuring 6+ that's about right with my dates.
Also because you would think that I would relax now but nope nope lol I am going back on 28 February for one more ultrasound even free this time.
Now I can only hope that it's a sticky bean

Thats great news , Big congrats xxxxx

AR I'm thinking of you, I'm sure its worst feeling but try not to the think worst, it sounds like it could be normal spotting so hold off the panic until you can get to speak to your EPU. Everything crossed that its just bean getting cosy
xxxx

Thanks ladies im over my meltdown im going to try not to panic. I would rather not go to the epu at this early stage as they might and might not see something which would stress me even more. I got a wave of symptoms yesterday I'm hoping it's just little bean getting comfy.
Sorry for being such a stressbag xxxx

It is a browny colour at the mo I don't have any cramps but I didn't the last time. Epu won't be able to help me thi early all I can do is wait and see. I'm gutted today x

well brown blood is old blood sweety so that must be ok xx :hugs: i know you must be scared though

Amy, I hope the spotting is just little one getting cosy but I think if it carries on you should go to the EPU. Even at this early stage they can at least test your hCG and I am sure this will reassure you.

With a history of m/c I think the EPU will take you pretty seriously at any stage?

It's up to you and I am sure a little brown spotting with no cramps is fine and most women would be told not to even worry about it unless it gets worse??

Maybe just see how it goes today and the reassess if you need to go the EPU?

Try to keep calm darling, easier said than done I know

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
As Nat said, so whats right for you, don't put yourself under more stress but if you ARE stressing anyway its prob best to go to EPU if you get any more blood, esp if its fresh. hopefully the old blood means its just that and nothing affecting your bean :hug: xxx

natalie! why are you not in TTC hmmmm i am lonely :-(

How many weeks are you Amy ? If you are under 6 don't really go to the hospital as they may not see a thing and stress you more. I did the 2 days waiting for blood tests too last time... Proper torture... I would wait one more week and book a scan then. Fx that the spotting completely stops. Brown is always good sign, same the lack of cramps. Though probably nth can reassure you now:(
Keep coming here to tell us how is it going, the only things that keeps me going is talking to the girls as none else knows and my oh would say "stop worrying we will get a new bean if sth is wrong with this one, a better one, not that it's hard " ..... Men... That's why probably they are not meant to create life. ...

Aw where would I be without you girls? :hugs:
My cm has gone back to normal is was just a tiny bit on the tissue this morning when I wiped. I called the epu and spoke to a lovely lady funnily enough she remembered me from being there before. She has puy my mind at ease for now. She explained that seen as I had alot of symptoms yesterday it's probably baby just getting Cosy ( you lot are always right) she told me if I get pain or active bleeding to go straight to my doc as I need a referral to be seen in the epu.
I'm fine now apart from a banging headache.
Hope I'm 5+4 today so I don't think a scan would help yet. I will cook this lo for a few more weeks xxxxx

Glad everything is better :) now tell me how do I stop my tummy from being constantly hungry and making vicious noises??? Made a post at trimester 1 about that. I surely can't keep eating and surely I shouldn't be hungry after I ate like a piggy?????

Oh and valentines present ideas please girls ??? : wall: I hate valentines day lol

I could have ate a small child yesterday lol Omg I'm so happy it's not just me.
I freaking can't stand valentines day I have warned al it's cards only I have Aarons birthday the day before and megs on valentines day then Als is the 17th so bugger that

Oh dear poor you Amy lol. Lynette gave me an idea lol. I am going to promote the idea "we don't do valentines day" this year lol. We will see for now I can't see me goin around the mall looking for a stupid romantic present. Unless I can eat my way there lol :wall:

we don't 'do' valentines. this year oh offered to cook for me at home, we are going to treat ourselves to some yummy steaks and indulge! :) we won't do presents or anything

Omg hope I thought you said you can't see your groin around the mall I had visions none pretty lmao xxx

I am crying my eyes out :( I was talking to my mom on skype, my untie has brain metastasis because of breast cancer. She is at the hospital. My mom was crying so much :(

(((((hugs))))) Hope!!

Your poor Aunty, keep us posted

xxxxxxxxxxx

I don't really know what to do :( Greek families are very close together, it will be like loosing my mom. My mom is inconsolable :( I hate the thought that she may never see the baby or even know about my pregnancy. I know I said that I will not tell my parents about my pregnancy until very late but now I didn't know what to do. I feel like a fraud almost breaking happy news when everyone is so sad in the family :(
She didn't even meet my oh yet :( but I am not sure if a trip in greece flying so many h and going there in such a sad environment is even ok for me.
She has 2 kids 18 and 23 year old :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back